Chapter 15

After a while of just swinging Draco's arm, he squeezes my hand softly whilst saying softly. "Baby, we're here." He opens the door, seeing no one and he smiles as we're early now. He lifts me up and places me softly on a table in the room so we're eye level, making me blush as he stares intently into my eyes, trying to make me blush more. He kisses the tip of my nose and he hugs me tightly with me hugging him back. Smelling his sweet aroma, I mumble into his neck. "Daddy, I'm bored." Looking up at him, I pout with puppy eyes and I whine. "Can we skip?" He chuckles softly and he whispers into my ear, his hot breath hitting my skin. "Get through this class and we do whatever you want."

Once everyone arrives, we sit down next to each other and I slouch on him, which Draco took the opportunity to wrap his arms around me. Throughout the lesson, I take notes on the spells, the pronunciation, the wand movement required and what the spell does. Draco kisses the top of my head and he whispers. "Daddy might need a copy of those notes." As he speaks, he chuckles softly, making me smile and I feel eyes on me, making me look around. Seeing no one looking at me, I go back to my work and I yawn.

(Warning- smut)

After class ends, I jump out of the seat and I pull Draco with me, like I'm a puppy pulling its owner. Draco chuckles and allows me to lead him. Leading him through the meandering hallways, I go to the dungeons, towards Slytherin common room, going up to his room, I sit on the bed and I look up at him, bored. Sitting next to me, Draco pulls me down and cuddles with me. Looking up at him, I slowly kiss him and he continues it. His hand rests on my waist and I pull on his shirt, trying to undo the buttons. Pulling away, Draco whispers. "Kitten, do you want this to happen? Or are you doing it for me?" I look up at him and I smile, mumbling into his neck as I kiss it. "I want this." He slowly unfastens his buttons of his shirt and I see his muscular torso, my fingers running over his abs.

(Last warning before it gets cringy for me to write. 😂)

Taking off my shirt, I put a glamour on to hide all the scars and Draco lays back. "Baby, you can do the rest. I want you to be as comfortable as possible." Nodding softly, I pull down his pants softly and I uncover his bulge, making me blush, madly. "Daddy, could you do it? I'm too shy."

Third-person P.O.V.

Draco nods and puts himself above Harry, pulling Harry's pants down slowly in case, Harry doesn't want it. Thankfully, he wasnt stopped and Draco pulls his underwear down...

(Timeskip cause I'm cringing too much)

Harry's P.O.V.

Laying on top of Draco, exhausted and I look up at him, smiling. "Thank you, daddy for going softly." Cuddling into him, he says, panting. "Its alright, Kitten. I'll do what you want and when you want it." Yawning, I slowly drift to sleep and Draco just watches me, wondering how he got so lucky and he straightens up my messed up hair. Putting us both under the cover, he falls asleep with his arms around me.

In the morning, I wake up and I blush madly, remembering what happened last night. Noticing that we're both still naked, I slither out of his hold and I get dressed, not comfortable being naked, in case someone comes in. Knocking engulfs the room and someone shouts on the other side of the door. "Draco! Wake up or I'll wake you up." Knowing Draco, he won't wake up from that and I quicken my speed as I'm in my underwear and shirt. The unknown person opens the door and laughs, seeing me and my hicky-covered neck with a bite mark. His gaze goes over my frame and he mentally undresses me, making me uncomfortable. "I-I'll wake him u-up." I stutter out and he mumbles. "Yea, you do that, sweetie." Reluctantly, I turn to Draco and I shake his shoulders, saying. "Daddy, your friend is here." Soon, he awakes and he sees how exposed I am and that his friend can see me. "Fuck off, Oliver! Get out!" Growling softly, Oliver leaves and Draco sits up. "Baby, why did you answer the door in your underwear and with your neck exposed?" He says, softly with a hint of anger and I look down. "I didn't. He just stormed in."

After getting fully dressed, we leave the bedroom and I sit with him in the common room. Snuggling into him, his lovable scent engulfs my nostrils as we watch people slowly fill the common room from their deep slumber. Most of the many people don't notice me as they're so tired, which makes me thankful, however we do get the few glances when they spot a Gryffindor in the Slytherin common room. After 20 minutes, Draco and I leave the common room and slowly make our way to the great hall. The complex hallways make our journey x 10 harder and i keep close to Draco to get heat whilst we're in the hallway, with Draco happily putting his arm around me, pulling me closer. Being the person I am, I watch the pattern seemingly dancing across the wall and Draco chuckles, saying. "Close your mouth and stop trying to catch flies with it." Blushing softly, I close my mouth and I look up at him, pouting playfully. He kisses me and that makes me smile. Draco brings me closer to him, saying softly. "There's that smile i know and love." We walk through the hallways, escaping the cold, dim-lit, dark dungeons and we traverse the convoluted stairways.