Chapter 11

As I carry him, I feel how light he is and I sigh, wanting him to get better. Laying him in my bed, I say to him. "Kitten, you need to gain weight. You're too skinny." As he is looking down, I lift his chin and I say, my eyes emerald. "Please. At least for me." Reluctantly, he nods and I smile, softly. "I know it'll take time but you'll feel so much better." I lay next to him, kissing his cheek. I conjure up a green apple and I make it into slices. "How about this? Its healthy." He looks disgusted at the apple and I pick up a slice, saying. "Open wide. Here comes the choo choo train." He blushes madly and closes his mouth up tight. I groan softly and I pinch his nose, making him eventually gasp for air, resulting in me placing the apple slice in his mouth, covering it right after.

Harry's P.O.V.

I whine, not wanting to eat and I look up at Draco, pleadingly. He sternly speaks up. "Chew and swallow, baby. Every slice you eat, you can punch me in the arm." I smile, liking the deal and I reluctantly, begin to chew, cringing at the feeling. Once I believe its chewed enough, I swallow it, gagging at the feeling of it going into my stomach. He smiles, taking his cloak off and I punch him softly on the arm, not really wanting to hurt him. "owwie." He pouts, pretending to be in immense pain and I kiss the spot where I hit. "Thank you baby for eating." He puts another slice up close to my mouth and before long, I've finished the apple slices. I yawn, getting tired of having a full belly and because I chewed a lot, the sickness feeling didn't show up.

After some praises, I had a nap whilst clinging to Draco and he does the weekly ritual to survive on me as to not cause me too much pain. I get woken up by him a few hours later and I rub my eyes, yawning. "Hey daddy~." He kisses my forehead and he says, sweetly. "Baby, its almost dinner time and you're gonna be sitting with me so I can protect you." He boops me nose, making me scrunch it up and he coos st me. "You're my cute little Kitten, aren't you~?" Blushing, I nod, giggling and he picks me up. "You were so tired, you didn't even get into pyjamas. How that was comfortable, I'll never know." He kisses the spot where he bites into weekly and he carries me out of the dorms.