Chapter 4

Once I get to the hospital, Harry is already in surgery and its predicted to be a 36-hour surgery. Narcissa explains to me what they're going to do to him. "T-They have to drain all of his blood and allow his heart to replace all of the lost blood without letting any organs come under damage." My eyes burn red and to calm myself down, this stops the addiction dead in its tracks. Reluctantly, I fall asleep in my mum's arms and I have a dreamless sleep.

In the morning, the doctor comes out and he wakes me up, smiling softly. Sadly, I can't tell if it's a pity smile or a smile of joy. The doctor says, his words soaked in happiness. "The surgery was a success. The blood was replaced and the drug is no longer in his system and it's been taken to the incineration room to be destroyed." It's a smile of joy. I say, hoarsly. "When can I see him? And thank you so much." The doctor smiles and starts walking away, clearly wanting me to follow. I follow by his side and he says. "You can see him soon and you're welcome. That surgery was draining, we haven't had one in years about that horrid drug. We honestly thought it disappeared, never to be used again but we were wrong." He leads me to Room. 263 and he smiles reassuringly and nods towards the room, signalling I can go in. I rush into the room and I get into the hospital bed, snuggling with him.

On the first day of school, me and Harry have all of our school stuff. I hold his hand, remembering that Neko's are highly attractive and guys will try to get him. As we shadow travel to the platform, I turn to Harry and I kiss his cheek. I mumble into his ear. "People will want you and I'm going to protect you." He whimpers and he looks around.

Harry's P.O.V.

As I look around, I whimper seeing multiple guys, from year 1 to year 7 and even adults staring at me, their eyes filled with lust and mouths salivating. I keep close to Draco and I see a few girls glare at me, hating me as I'm with Draco. "Da-Draco?" I quickly correct myself from calling him daddy. "Yes sweetie?" I look around and I see Blaise comes towards us, hungry in his eyes. "Hey Blaise." I say, carefully and softly. "Hi, Harry. Why are you hanging out with Draco?" Draco glares at him, getting protective for me. I hold his hand and I smile. "I'm his Mate. He is my Mate." I kiss Draco's cheek.

Draco squeezes my hand slightly, saying into my ears from behind me so he can stare at Blaise to assert dominance. "Baby, the train is about leave. We need to go." He lifts me up and I giggle, feeling everyone glare with jealousy but I push that aside. My cat tail wraps around his body and we sit in a compartment, Draco locking the door behind him. He growls softly and says, angered at everyone staring at me. "Sweetie, don't flirt with Blaise again. He wants you and flirting will only boost his sexual frustration for you." I nod, my submissive side taking over and he sits next to me, pulling me into his lap. And, almost like a story, he explains. "Nekos are really rare and always submissive. Anybody who even has slight dominance in them, they want the Neko. For some people, especially if they're also a submissive, but not a Neko, and they are attracted to the Neko's Dom, they'll try to kill the Neko. In France, there's an entire trafficking system for the illegal distribution of Nekos going at around 85 million euros per Neko and that's why Nekos aren't allowed to leave the country. For their own protection." I gulp, feeling vulnerable to literally everyone but other Nekos.

As the train goes along it's journey, me and Draco snuggle together and I feel someone in the next compartment over staring hungrily at me. I shake the feeling and I nestle my face in the crook of Draco's neck. The lady who pushes the food trolley opens the compartment door, showing her power to unlock the door without a wand, asking if we want anything. I get out of Draco's lap and I ask for a couple pumpkin pasties and 2 pumpkin juice drinks. After I get the food and drinks, I go back into the compartment giving Draco the drink which he downs. "I need the toilet anyway, thanks for that sweetie." As he leaves, he kisses my forehead and disappears. After a minute or 2, I'm resting my eyes to get a nap before we arrive, the compartment door opens. "Hi baby." I mumble and I feel a foreign hand go across my thigh. (A/N: foreign in this instance is an unknown object)) I look up at the the person who's hand is on my thigh to see a 7th Year. I try to stop him but his dominance and inheritance comes out, sprouting horns and wings. I remember that's a Dragon inheritance. "I'm more powerful than your Dom." His hand goes into my pants revealing my secret panties, which was only meant for Draco. I whimper in fear and I try pushing him off but his lips attach onto my neck, sucking hickies in it. "Get off me." I mumble in fear as I beg in silence for Draco to arrive. "He isn't coming. I'm the oldest in the year and I can do magic at home so I stunned him. God I wish I could keep you but you go for so much money." I feel his hands clasp onto my waistband and pulls it down. He growls in lust seeing the panties and he rips them off. "Baby, you look so cute and I bet Draco hasn't fucked you yet." I stay silent as he has his way with me.

Draco's P.O.V.

I wake up in the train's bathroom, groggily, and I go back to my compartment. I find Harry, naked, and curled up in the corner, shaking in fear. I rush to his side and he whimpers, tensing up. "Baby, what happened?!" I say, terrified and I sense a Dragon was here. I growl, seeing hickies on Harry's neck and I say, demandingly. "Who the fuck, gave you those hickies?!" I pull him into my lap and he says, terrified. "He's coming back. He's a Dragon."