Chapter 21

Getting up from the floor, I storm out of the Slytherin house and I think of ways to get back at Harry. Maybe I could fuck one of his friends. No. Let's not sink to his level. Walking up to the Gryffindor Tower, I remember the password and I walk into the common room, seeing Harry sleeping in the arms of Ron, making me scoff. Really? Already in someone else's hold? Ron glares at me and he exclaims, quietly, to not wake Harry. "You cunt. How could you? He was made to fuck Blaise. Have you not seen that he looks more feminine? Obviously, someone is manipulating that." Obviously, Hermione told him that. "Well, look at it from my perspective. Hearing moans then seeing Harry walking down the stairs covered in shit tons of hickies and messed up hair, paired with swollen lips."

Harry's P.O.V.

Staying still in Ron's hold, I hate myself even more and I sneak a look seeing how angry and sad Draco is. Draco instantly makes eye contact and looks away in disgust. Draco says to Ron. "He needs to learn that I have emotions too." He storms off and I let some tears loose. "Why did I do that to him?"

3 Weeks Later

Rubbing the pierce scars on my neck, I hate that he's given up on caring where he bites and I lay back down on the bed. The school has given up on trying to get me to class but Ron continuously tries to get me to eat and a knock on the door makes me flinch from how loud it is. Knowing it's Draco, I call out, monotonously. "Come in." He comes in, barely able to look at me and I look down, from the awkwardness. "You should eat more." Draco mumbles, noticing more and more, how skinny I have become. Rolling my eyes, I speak up. "You don't care enough to even hear my side of the story. Get your meal while you can." He sighs, annoyed and exhausted, sinking his teeth into the previous bite scar. Eventually, he finally finishes drinking the blood and retracts his teeth from my neck. "Please come to class, I miss you." I scoff. "Just leave." He leaves hastily, leaving me laying back in bed, succumbing to my depressed slumber.

Waking up from the nap, my stomach whines for food and I reluctantly succumb to it's pleads, conjuring up an orange. Slowly, I begin to eat the wedges and I hear Ron knock on the door. "Harry, you planning on coming out of the room?" As the silence drones on, he opens the door slightly, smiling as his eyes fall on me eating orange wedges. "Heyy, you're finally eating a bit. I'm proud of you." The praise makes me blush and I see Draco poke his head from behind Ron. "Hi Harry." Looking down, nervous and I hear him walk up to me, saying. "I forgive you, Harry. I'm sorry I didn't see what was going on at the start and I never should have even raised my hand at you."