"They're for my viewing pleasures only"

Tuesday finally rolls around and I find myself smiling with excitement as I make my way to Logan's house on the back of his bike. School's just finished so we came straight from there.

Since our phone call on Sunday, I have been a little bit distant with Logan, but only because I'm embarrassed. Now I know that I like him, I find it weird being in his presence. I always find myself blushing at every backhanded compliment he gives me. Yesterday, he offered me a ride home and I even blushed at that. Every single thing that boy does, he causes all the blood to rush to my cheeks.

I feel like I'm possessed. What the hell is wrong with me? I even made effort with my appearance today... Like, a lot. And all he said was 'you look different today'.

As soon as we enter his house, his dog comes pouncing over to the door.

"Aww" I squeal, bending down to stroke him.

"I swear you like that dog more than me" Logan rolls his eyes.

"That's a no-brainer"

"Ha-ha" he smirks. "Mum?" he calls through the house.

"Hey, love" she smiles as she comes out of the kitchen. "Hiya, Megan. Lovely to see you again"

"You too, Rachel" I smile brightly at her. The last time I saw her was when I stayed over for tea that time, months ago. I'd just made friends with Logan then. How time flies.

"Callum's not shut up about you coming over. He's quite fond of you" she chuckles.

"Only because she's the only one that compliments his food" Logan rolls his eyes.

"It's amazing!" I argue.

"He bought Jamie Oliver's cooking book since you mentioned the chef thing" Rachel rolls her eyes and I start laughing. Bless him.

"Megan!" Callum soon calls as we walks towards us.

"Hi Callum" I cheer, a bright smile spreading across my face.

"How have you been?"

"Very well, and you?"

"Yeah, I've been great" he smiles. "I've actually been thinking of your idea of me being a chef. I don't think I'll push the boat out that far but I have bought a cooking book"

"Really?" I smile, making out like this is new to me. I'm sure he'd be disappointed if I said Rachel had already told me. I glance at Rachel to see her smiling in amusement.

"Mhm, I decided to make a curry today. You are staying for tea, right?" he raises his eyebrows.

"I wouldn't miss a curry for the world" I smirk, making him chuckle.

"Do you want to come and see?"

"Yeah, sure" I nod. I follow him into the kitchen and he opens the pot full of curry. "Oh wow, it smells so good"

"Wait until you taste it. I had a little taste earlier and it was gold" he mutters.

"Well I hope it's not too hot, I'm no good spices" I shudder. My Mum once put a ghost chilli pepper in my food and my taste buds have never been the same.

"Ah you see, I like a challenge" he chuckles, closing the pot lid. "I once went to a work-do and me and one of the colleagues there made bets on who could handle the hottest curry"

"Serious?" I gasp.

"Yeah. I won of course, he barely had a mouthful" he rolls his eyes.

Callum serves the food about half an hour later, and have to say, it was amazing. The best curry I've ever had. He also made chocolate pudding for dessert and I almost cried, it was that good.