1: Welcome Back

" JoJo!" Bexley's voice rang through the apartment. JoJo groaned, burying her face in her pillow.

" JoJo, we've gotta go!" Bexley invited herself into JoJo's room.

" It's like 5 am." JoJo complained.

" It's like 10 am, and we've got an audition!" Bexley chuckled a pillow at her.

" Fight me." JoJo replied weakly.

" I will have Josh and Ben dump cold water on you!" Bexley shouted as she sauntered out of her bedroom.

" Fine!" JoJo rolled her eyes, climbing out of bed. It had been three years since tour. Three years since moving in with Josh, Ben, and Bexley. Two and a half years since JoJo made her Broadway debut. A year and a half since Sky and Cara got engaged. One year since Cara went on tour with the cast of Hello Dolly. Six months since Cara and Sky broke off their engagement. Two months since Cara announced she was coming home. And thirty minutes since she got on the plane

Oh boy.

JoJo tossed on some clothes, laced up her shoes, and tossed her audition bag over her shoulder.

" I'm coming." JoJo grumbled.

" Morning Sunshine." Ben smiled at her.

" Morning." She was so happy to be awake.

" Sleeping beauty has awaken!" Josh called dramatically.

" Sleeping beauty is gonna kick your butt if you don't shut up." JoJo shot back.

" Bexley, she's being grumpy again." Josh called to his wife.

" Let the girl wake up." Bexley dropped a plate of pancakes in front of her.

" Now, remember guys, Jo and I are getting Cara from the airport at 4. You two better be here with Sky by 5." Bexley leaned against the counter next to Josh, coffee in hand.

" Are we really hatching some elaborate scheme to get them back together?" JoJo cocked an eyebrow.

" Of course we are." Ben grinned cheekily, standing behind her chair to lean his chin on her shoulder. Bexley and JoJo shared a knowing smirk.

" We should head out." Bexley nodded to JoJo as she finished the last of her pancakes.

" Probably." JoJo nodded in agreement. She cleaned her dish and put it in the dishwasher (Bexley was so proud when they started doing that without her constant reminders). And with that and a kiss from their men, they were off.

Bexley and JoJo navigated the busy streets of New York City with confidence. It hadn't taken much to convince JoJo's parents to let her move East. They agreed that Ben was good for her and they trusted Josh and Bexley. Though the moving process was chaotic, she wouldn't take back those memories for anything.

Her and Bexley came upon the building that the auditions were being held. It was basically going through the motions at this point. She knew better than to get her hopes up and went in with an open mind.

The auditions ran swiftly and smoothly if she did say so herself.

" I killed that." JoJo wiped her hair.

" Okay, Ms. Confident." Bexley laughed as they made their way back to the apartment.

" How do you think it's gonna go tonight? Between Cara and Sky?" JoJo asked as they entered their apartment building.

" In all honesty? It's gonna be a mess." Bexley replied.

" Yeah, things didn't exactly end well between them." JoJo shook her head.