36: Thanksgiving

" DO NOT THROW THE CROCKPOT OUT THE WINDOW!" Bexley shouted through the house. Like on Newsies tour, the gang stayed in houses over Thanksgiving. And like Newsies tour, it was chaos.

" Who threw a crockpot out the window?" Natalie looked to Nick.

" Anthony." He replied, laughing at the memory.

" It caught of fire!" Anthony shouted in his defense.

" We wound up getting Denny's." Nick added.

" Oh." Natalie nodded.

" Ben, where's my phone?" JoJo asked as she walked into the living room.

" In your hand." Ben deadpanned.

" Nevermind, I found it!" JoJo strolled down the hall.

" En garde!" Nico and Michael were having a sword fight with broccoli heads.

" I better get those back." Bexley laughed as they did elaborate tricks with the broccoli.

" What is happening in here?" Jane and a few other's filed in, dishes in hand.

" Oh, this is normal." Iain smiled.

" Who allowed so many Tourises on the same tour?" Katrina laughed as she dodged the broccoli battle, which Peter quickly joined.

" Lord knows." Bexley said lightheartedly.

" Need help?" Cara strolled into the kitchen. 

" I'd love some." Bexley nodded.

" CHEATER!" Ben yelled from across the chaos.

" Not my fault you suck." Chaz laughed, restarting their Just Dance game.

" Anthony!" Penny ran up to the man, tugging on his sleeve.

" Yes, Pipsqueak?" He knelt down.

" Can we go out to play frisbee?" She asked.

" I don't see why not, but go check with your mom first." Anthony smiled. Penny ran into the kitchen.

" Mommy, can I go play frisbee with Anthony?" Penny asked.

" Of course, why don't you try and get some of the guys to go out with you." Bexley grinned.

" Okay!" Penny grabbed the frisbee out of the bag near the door, running back to Anthony.

" Mommy said to try and get some people outside." She stated.

" We can do that." He lifted her onto his shoulders.

" Penny and I challenge everyone here to and ultimate frisbee game!" Anthony called.

" Oh, you're on!" Nico and Michael returned the broccoli. And just like that, the guys went outside to play frisbee.

" Wow, that is significantly quieter." Jane laughed.

" Give them a challenge, they'll likely do it." Cara nodded.

" How the hell did you get them outside?" JoJo walked into the kitchen, pulling her hair into a ponytail.

" Frisbee." The girls said in sync.

" Gotcha." JoJo laughed.

" We have food!" Josh called as he and Sky hauled in bags of groceries.

" Good, we definitely don't have enough." Bexley laughed as they set the bags on the counter.

" Not with how those boys eat." JoJo shook her head.

" We saw them playing frisbee with Penny, anyone wanna join?" Sky asked.