2: Here Comes The Chaos

" Are you sure about this?" Natalie asked as Sky lead her to the restaurant. He was 97% certain that Bexkey chose to meet at a restaurant to minimize drama and fighting.

" Yeah. It'll be fine." Sky nodded, even though he didn't sound convinced.

" Wait Sky." Natalie pulled him back before he could walked into the restaurant.

" What are we?" She asked.

" Um-"

" Hey guys." JoJo's cheery voice interrupted.

" Hey." Sky gave a tight smile.

" Okay, don't be happy to see us." Ben chuckled as they approached the pair, hands swinging between them.

" This is Natalie." Sky gestured to the young woman next to him.

" Josephine, but everyone calls me JoJo." She shook her hand.

" Ben." He smiled.

" Hi, I've heard a lot about you guys." Natalie grinned.

" Oh?" JoJo threw Sky a pointed look.

" Should we go in? I think we should go in." Sky shoved them through the doorway.

" There they are." JoJo nodded to the table where Cara, Josh, and Bexley sat.

" Hey guys." Ben sat down next to Bexley as JoJo sat on his other side. Natalie sat next to JoJo leaving Sky to sit next to Cara.

" Order me a large drink now." Bexley muttered to Josh who chuckled lightly.

" So, I'm Josh." He broke the awkward silence.

" This is my exasperated wife, Bexley." He laid his arm across the back of her chair as she leaned into him.

" And this is Cara." He placed his hand on her shoulder.

" Hi, I'm Natalie." She waved somewhat shyly.

" Bexley are you okay?" JoJo laughed lightly.

" I swear I'm gonna have grey hair before I'm even a mother with you people." Bexley shook her hair.

" So you're the mom friend." Natalie nodded.

" Yeah, and once you become my child there's no out." Bexley laughed lightly.

" She's also scary when she's mad." Sky added.

" Uh-huh." Ben agreed, wide eyed.

" Cara, I never asked, how was tour?" Josh looked to the young woman next to him who sat out of the conversation.

" It was okay, I guess." Cara shrugged.

" You play violin, right?" Natalie sat forward in her chair. Cara gave a short nod in response.

" I love the violin, it's been my favorite instrument for years." Natalie smiled.

" Really?" Cara tilted her head.

" Yeha, my older sister used to play when we were younger, I would play the triangle with her." Natalie laughed.

" My younger sister used to play bongos with me." Cara smiled.

" Must be a little sister thing." Natalie grinned.

" Must be." Cara laughed.

oOOo

By the time lunch was over, Natalie and Cara were basically best friends, Bexley had returned to her normal cheery self, and Ben was confused (but that's to be expected)

" Oh my gosh, I loved that book!" Natalie exclaimed as her and Cara animatedly discussed their favorite books on the walk back to the apartment. JoJo and Bexley walked side by side behind them, discussing the auditions they had later. The three guys brought up the rear, every one of them equally confused.

" Not gonna lie, was not expecting that." Josh stated.

" Nope." Ben shook his head.

" I'm so confused." Sky sighed.

" Bout what?" Josh asked, sticking his hands in his pockets.

" Life." He replied.

" Aren't we all." Ben chuckled, his eyes flicking to each girl to make sure they were all here.

" Do you still have feelings for Cara?" Josh asked.

" Yes?"

" And Natalie?"

" Yes?"

" Damnit, Sky." Ben groaned.

" Okay, Cara was my past. Maybe Natalie is my future." Sky concluded.

" You came to that conclusion quickly but okay." Josh shrugged.

oOOo

So, that's how it was. Sky and Natalie became a couple. Cara and Sky were just friends. Ben and JoJo were the same sarcastic little shits they always were. Josh and Bexley were as happy as ever.

What could go wrong?