Chapter 12

Daphne Avreah Airenval

Everyone are busy for the past few weeks. Tambak tambak kasi ngayon ang mga ipapasa. The 1st Sem is almost over kaya maraming mga requirements na ibinigay ang mga Professors.

In History, I have to type the whole lessons for the 1st sem, and it's very long. From Chapter 1-5 yet all of it are almost 300 pages. History is just actually my extra-subject together with English, Mathematics, Science, Music and Arts, Technology and Foreign Language. It may be a lot but it's not that hard for these subjects. Wala naman kasi masyadong discussion in Music and Arts. Plus, I'm actually done with Technology and Foreign Language for this Sem, It's optional if I want to take it again in 2nd Sem.

I just need to pass a painting and one own song composition using my choice of instrument for Music and Arts. As for English, I will have to pass an Ancient Literature review book with atleast 3000 that I research and edit on my own. And for Mathematics, we were given nothing. We just need to pass the exams.

I have a total of 15 subjects for the 1st sem including the eight major subjects which are Marketing Management, Finance
Operational Management, Human Resource Management, Business Law and Policy, Cost and Management Accounting, Computer Practise, and Entrepreneurship. Thank God, I'm not going to take those ectra subjects on the remaining semesters. It's a bit hard, but the learnings from those extra subjects is what I'm aiming for.

The 1st Sem is tiring than the other Semesters. I'm through with History, I just need to print it. And I'm already halfway through the requirement for English.

I'm currently here seating at the bench here under the shadow of the three in the wide field. The library's too crowded for me to focus. Although it's wide, but most students are all there, working. Madami din namang nga estudyante dito sa field. The weather is nice and the sun is not too hot kaya malayang nakakaupo sa damuhan ang mga estudyante while working.

I took a sip of my cold brewed coffee that I got and closed my laptop.

I need a break.

I've been working continuously with only a little sleep for days. I haven't even met my friends because we're all busy and knackered.

Inayos ko na ang project ko para sa History saka binitbit ang sling bag ko dala-dala ang laptop ko at ang ipapasa ko.

I walked past the hallways and arrived at the room building in history. The wide room is empty at may nakapatong nang ibang mga projects sa mesa. I put it down and got my thumb scanned for confirmation of my identity na nakapasa na ako saka lumabas doon.

I went to the lockers and put my books inside my own locker.

I looked at the time, the class hours are almost over. Dumeretso na ako sa parking lot at saktong pagkapa-andar ko ng engine ay natapos na din ang mga klase. I drove to the art store just a few blocks away from the school saka bumili ng canvas.

I went home after that and painted for my project.

I was busy finishing some additions to my painting when they video-called in our groupchat in Kakaotalk using my laptop. I answered it and saw them.

Yanna is sitting while the laptop is infront of her. Tangkas tangkas na mga papel ang kaharap niya. Nakadapa naman si Azaleah na naka-pajamas habang may unan sa ilalim ng leeg niya habang kalat din ang mga papel sa kama niya. Aizen also have her papers and books on her table.

"You're already painting, Daph?" Azaleah asked me.

"Daya! Di pa ako tapos sa History! Putek! Huhu" Yanna fake-cries.