Chapter 33

one favor, vote kayo, i'll update more chapters para pambawi. i just hope that you will vote. it actually motivates me more.

Daphne Avreah Airenval

These days has been dull for me. After we came back from Seille. I never talked to Storm. The image of her and Yasmine kissing is painful. I've been distant with them even with my friends. I just don't know how to explain to them what happened that night. I rarely talk with ny brothers too. I just don't understand why they're not even mad with Storm. It's not that I want them to, but I expected them to be.

They're friends but I'm their sister. Storm hurt me but they just remained silent about that matter. They're still going together in school.

I need some time to think. To calm. I layed down on the grassy part of the garden here in Azforbes and let myself drown in peacefulness. The music playing on my ear through my earphones are soft and calm.

"I knew you'd be here again" minulat ko ang mga mata ko and saw Aizen. Umayos ako ng upo.

"Hey" I said weakly. She exhaled deeply.

"You can't be like this all the time. Let's go" she said saka ako hinila. Nagpahila na lang din ako.

"Where are we going?"

"Library. You're going to help me put the new books" she said. Kumunot ang noo ko. "Why you?" Lumingon siya sa akin ng nakataas ang kilay.

"Cause I volunteered" simpleng sagot niya. It's still class hours kaya kaunti lang ang estudyante dito sa labas but it's our vacant time right now. I helped her put all the new books quietly but she's being talkative. It's like she wants me to speak a lot.

"Zander's here" napatigil ako sa sinabi niyang iyon. "What?" was all I could say. Hindi ko maiwasang mahiya. He kissed me. It was too fast but still, he kissed me.

"Yup, he's got some business here, I heard" she said popping the 'p'.

After almost half an hour of putting the books, I decided to go to the cafeteria to buy some snacks. Kakaunti lang ang mga tao doon. I went to the station where they sell desserts.

"A box of macaroons and iced latte please" I said. "What flavors of macaroons do you want, Miss?" She asked me. "Mint Chocolate, Blueberry and raspberry equally"

I was waiting for my order when someone stood beside me. My lips parted in surprise when I saw Zander. He's really here. He's smiling brightly while looking at me. Nakuha ko na dim agad ang binili ko.

"Hindi mo ginamot yan?" I asked him pertaining to his bruises and cuts. They're still evident and fresh as if kanina lang siya napaaway. Umiling siya. "And you're smiling, it doesn't hurt?" I asked him again. "Masakit" sagot niya and stopped smiling.

I unconsciously touched his bruise and cut on the side of his forehead as screams from girls was heard. I ignored what they're screaming about. I saw Zander flinched in pain when I touched it.

"Sorry" I apologized immediately. He chuckled. "Uhm...come with me" I said saka tumalikod na sa kaniya. I can also feel that he's following me but the road to the exit is blocked by the students. Sumiksik ako when someone accidentally pushed me.