Epilogue

R18, young folks.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Daphne was sitting at her own place inside's Storm's office facing her laptop while arranging some papers. She was worked hard for 5 years to be able to be the Vice President of their company but look at her now, she's Storm's assistant. At ang baliw ay confident pa talaga na mas mataas ang posisyon niya kesa sa dati. When did the position Secretary declared as higher than Vice President?

Storm's words, parang katumbas lang ng posisyon ni Diezer and posisyon niya. She knows he's boasting. She's not complaining though, she also wants to be with him. She was busy arranging documents when she noticed her man leaning through the opened glass door while looking at her. They've been in a relationship for a long time and even getting married now but the spark never disappeared. Her heart would always beat crazily everytime their eyes meets. Just like now.

He's showing her the sweet smile he never showed to anyone except her. His hands kn his pockets and he looks attractive with his navy blue suit.

"What?" She asked. Storm shook his head saka lumapit sa kanya. She was standing kaya walang hirap siya nitong nahapit sa bewang and gave her a breathtaking kiss. She almost forgot that they're still in their office. "I hate that no kiss rule when working" he whispered right on her ear the reason why she giggled. His breath was hot and it tingles her.

She just laughed saka ito tinulak para ayusin ang gamit niya para umalis na.

"It's unfair. I'm the boss but you're the superior one out of the two of us" he pouted and hugged her from behind. He would sniff her hair at hinahawi ang buhok na nakaharang sa leeg niya to plant small kisses.

"Storm, I'm fixing my things. Hala ka, male-late tayo" she said but he tightened his hold on her. It's Colen's birthday and they're actually late for a few minutes now.

"I love you" he said before kissing her temple. She can almost hear her heartbeat. Just that three words are enough to make her heart flutter.

She put her small sling bag on her shoulders at itinulak ng bahagya si Storm. "Let's go, it's late" she said. He nodded before holding her hand at sabay na lumabas.

It's almost 7 at 6:30 dapat ang umpisa ng party. Other employees would greet them and she would smile back. Storm's face is serious though. Napailing siya. Ang lalaking ito, hindi man lang magawang ngumiti sa mga empleyado kaya takot sila dito eh.

Storm opened the door for her and they drove to the venue of Colen's grand party. She's still on her office wear. A maroon pamts and white blouse and her stilettos.

When they arrived, there are already a lot of people. Probably Colen's friends in showbiz. She wasn't interested with celebrities kaya wala siyang nga kilala duon but judging from the way they carry themselves, they might be models, singers or actors.

Agaw pansin din ang pagpasok nilang dalawa and Storm put his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him habang naglalakad. Here comes his possessiveness.

"Late kayo!" Colen's voice was heard. He was running towards them. "We're already here, what more do you want?" Storm answered that made Colen frown.

"Happy Birthday" she greeted him. "Gift ko?" He asked back. Napatingin siya kay Storm and pointed him.

"Ask him" Daphne said. She wanted to get a gift for Col but Storm don't want her to.