Chapter 28

Daphne Avreah Airenval

Days passed by and still, here I am, confused about what's really happening. It's been 6 days since I got out of the hospital and after that, I wasn't able to sleep well. Questions would linger on my thoughts every single time and you know that feeling when you badly want those questions to be answered but no one's answering you? It's frustrating to think but I can't help thinking about it.

Everytime I would ask my brothers, they would either shrug it off by saying it's not a big deal or change the topic which makes me think more that they're really hiding something.

That girl with the same face with me, her image flashes through my mind everytime I close my eyes.

I heaved a deep breath and closed my notepad and headed to the cafeteria. Maybe food can get it all off my mind. I fixed myself first in the comfort room. I look so unwell, my natural reddish lips is pale red now. My eyes looks so sleepy and tired.

Lumabas na ako and to my surprise, I saw Storm leaning at the side of the door. Umayos siya ng tayo paharap sa akin at hinawakan ang braso ko.

"It's the 6th day Avreah" he said in his serious voice. I just smiled weakly. He released a deep breath before pulling me.

"You need to eat"

"I was about to do that" I told him. His hand is so soft against mine.

The cafeteria of the College and High School students are separated only by a glass wall kaya kitang kita ko ang paglingon ng iilan sa amin. I don't even have the energy to mind them.

"2 sets of lunch, just deliver it to the Celestial Room" he said to the staff bago ako muling hinila palabas.

I got dizzy for seconds when we reached the exit kaya muntik na akong matumba but gladly, his reflexes were fast and he was able to hold me. He sighed and carried me in his arms in front of all the students in the cafeteria. Hindi na ako nagreklamo pa hanggang sa makarating kami sa Celestial Room. It's a modern building na hanggang 2nd floor that is built just for their convenience. I've never been here actually. Silang sampu lang ang pwedeng pumasok dito since the Collins, Harrison's, Larson's, Wilson's, Young's, Wu's Airenval's, and the Black's are major stockholders of the School.

We also have a different building, kami nina Yanna, Azaleah at Aizen. The Supernal Room. Pero mas maliit iyon kumpara dito since apat lang naman kami and besides, hindi naman ako masyadong pumupunta doon, madalas silang tatlo lang talaga. They separated us because of our genders.

When we went inside, inihiga niya ako sa sofa bed.

"Rest, the food will be here in a minute" he said and kissed me on my forehead before walking to the kitchen.

The Celestial and the Supernal Rooms are just like Houses, the thing is, it's heavily guarded by modern technologies and thick walls to prevent anyone except us from going inside. It's like our safety resting place.

Si Storm na ang nagbukas ng pintuan at kumuha ng mga pagkain bago ito inilapag sa mesa sa harap ko. I slowly sat down to eat. It's a full set of a Japanese Meal.

"Do you always stay here?" I asked him while eating. Umiling siya while eating the sushi. "I'm always at the library and garden Avreah" he said meaningfully.

My brow furrowed. "I'm always at the Library and the Garden too, how come I didn't even see you?" I said, surprised.

"Yeah" he said with a meaningful look on his face. What was that?