Chapter 18

Daphne Avreah Airenval

"Storm!" Napaangat ako ng tingin ng marinig iyon. I bit my lip saka yumuko ng makitang si Yasmine iyon. Nasa field kami ngayon for our lunchbreak at nasa di kalayuan lang sina Storm kasama sina Kuya.

"You ok?" Aizen asked beside me. Tumango lang ako.

"You know what, you should confess to him. It's no doubt that you like him" she said. After I told her how I'm falling for Storm that day, she has been telling me to confess. I know I have to, but I'm a girl, a woman, there's a part of me that think that men should take the initiative first. At isa pa, natatakot ako, what if he doesn't feel the same way? I mean, there's Yasmine now. I'm scared to confess when I know that I will be left alone.

"I know, but it's not that easy, Aiz" sagot ko sa kanya. She sipped her strawberry juice.

"Hey! Have you decided what to do on the School Carnival?" Yanna shouted. Magkatabi sila ni Azaleah na nakaupo sa grass habang hawak ang laptop. Probably searching.

"Book Stall. I want to be a part of it" I said then smiled. They frowned.

"That is so boring!" Sabi ni Azaleah.

"Nope, it'll be fun for me" sabi ko at napairap naman sila. Last year's school carnival ay wala naman akong ginawa. But this time, I want to be part of the team who will manage the Book Stall. And I'm sure na meron. I saw it last year so probably meron din ngayon.

The school carnival is open for everyone. This activity is for fun, although it will also help raise the funds of the school, I don't think money is the goal in here. I mean, this school have enough sponsors and this school is rich.

"By the way, have you decided on Col's offer?" They asked. Right, I forgot. Umiling ako.

"Pumayag ka na, alam mo bang bukas na ang shoot nila? And I really want to get rid of that Yasmine" naiiritang sabi ni Yanna.

"I don't think it'll fit me"

"What? Gosh, Daphne! You're nothing compared to her! Sa utak at ganda pa lang talo na siya, pati sa katawan at family background, walang wala siya" sagot ni Azaleah.

"You know her family?" Tanong ni Aizen.

"No, but Lana told me that her parents are also celebrities in 1990s and most of their family members are in the Showbiz Field. But you, Daph, you're the only heiress of Airenval!" She said. Isn't she exaggerating it?

"It's not all about who's richer and who's not, Az" Sabi ko.

"Bahala ka, but you have to accept it. Besides, mabait ka kaya, siya halatang maldita" she said. I just sighed with Azaleah's comments.

Sinagot ko ang phone ko ng may tumawag bigla. It was an unknown caller pero sinagot ko pa rin ito.

"Hello?"

"[Daphie!]"

Nagulat ako ng marinig ang boses ng isang lalaki. And I think, I know who he is. Isa lang naman ang tumatawag sa akin ng ganun.

"Kale!" Nakita ko naman na busy pa din ang dalawa sa laptop nila na sinalihan na din ni Aizen.

"How did you get my number? Are you home?" I asked him gleefully. He's my cousin who is the same age as me pero mas matanda lang siya ng ilang buwan.