Chapter 32

Daphne Avreah Airenval

"Hey, lutang ka na naman" Azaleah patted me. She's holding a small bowl of blueberry fruit. I sat properly when she handed me the bowl. She sat beside me in the bench here in the open deck of the cruise ship.

It's already evening when we left going to Seille for the Party tomorrow evening. Kasama ko siya, si Yanna, Aizen and also Lana.

"Ano bang iniisip mo?" She asked me while eating the blueberry. Kumuha na din ako at kinain iyon. "It's nothing" I said. She sneered.

"Tell me"

I sighed. "Did I....Did I disappear last year?" I asked her. She raised both of her eyebrows. Umiling siya. "Magkakasama tayo, Daph. You're acting like you know nothing" she said.

I just smiled.

"Pero hindi ka sumasagot sa mga tawag namin. Yayain ka sana namin na pumunta sa Rome kaso halos tatlong linggo kaming walang contact sayo" she said. I stopped. I stared at her.

"We asked your brothers kaya pinalagpas na lang namin" sabi niya pa. I bit my lip. "Anong sabi nila?" I asked her.

She shrugged her shoulders before answering. "They told us that you were in France and that you're doing something there at bawal kang istorbohin. Eh? Ano bang ginawa mo dun?" Her answer was unexpected. Yun ang sinabi nina kuya? That I was in France?

I tried to process everything. I was really in France for almost a month of December. But I can hardly remember kung bakit ako nandoon. I didn't answer Azaleah's question at nanatiling tahimik.

We arrived at around 8 in the evening and everyone's tired kaya deretso agad kami sa hotel where we're staying. Kasama ko si Aizen sa hotel room while Lana and Azaleah are together. Yanna's with someone that I don't know but she's close to.

Sina Kuya ay baka bukas pa pupunta. I heard they're going to ride Storm's Yacht. Storm told me to go together pero sabi ko kasama ko na sina Yanna.

Aizen immediately fell asleep on the bed without changing her clothes. She looks tired. I put my luggage at the side saka inayos ang unan niya and covered her with the blanket. I turned of the lights and left the lamps on saka nagbihis ng pajamas.

When I layed down, it felt really great. The soft mattress and the cold pillow is making me sleepy minute by minute. I turned off the other lamp beside my bed leaving Aizen's lamp open and covered myself with the blanket. I immediately drifted to sleep after closing my eyes.

The next morning, I woke up perfectly. Nakita kong wala na si Aizen sa kama niya and I heard the noise at the shower. She's probably in there now.

I took the dress that Storm gave me. Inayos ko iyon at isinabit sa clothing rack.

"That's Aurora's Dress" I heard Aizen's voice at my back. Lumingin ako and she's wearing her bathrobe while drying her hair.

"What?"

"That's Aurora's dress when Prince Philip proposed to her in the second movie of Maleficent. The Mistress of Evil, yeah, that's it" sabi niya. Tiningnan ko ang dress muli. Right, I just noticed it.