Chapter 40

Warning: This chapter contains events that's not suitable for young folks. I made it not so brutal kasi ayokong mabahidan ng pagka brutal itong storya:) anyways, just read with open mind.

Daphne Avreah Airenval

I screamed so loud because of pain when the man in front of me slapped me hard. Pakiramdam ko ay namamaga na ang pisngi ko dahil sa ilang ulit na pagsampal nito sa akin.

"Stop it now" masama ang tingin na ipinukol ko kay Yasmine. She's casually sitting with her legs crossed at the chair in front of me. I can't believe that she's a criminal. She has fans but her true colors are the worst.

Hindi ko maiwasan na isipin ang nakita ko kanina. I know I was asleep because they rendered my consciousness but I got some of the parts of my memories back. Not completely but I remembered how Sharmain protected me from the rain of bullets dahilan para siya ang mapuruhan at mamatay.

A tear dropped from my eye. I'm tied with a fabric na halatang pinunit sa kumot. Hindi ko alam kung nasaan kami. All I know was we're inside a fancy place. She wouldn't use her condo or house, that would be too obvious and would get a lot of attention for a crime.

"Oh, don't be afraid little Daphne. I'll make sure you'll die peacefully" I secretly smirked. I'm not afraid. Wala na akong katatakutan. Siguro kapag may mahal akong kasama dito ay matatakot pa ako. I'm not afraid of my life. Kung mamatay man ako dito, I knew she wouldn't get away with it.

My brothers knows about it, sina Kuya Klaid at ang mga kaibigan nila. Even Zander. She looks like she's prepared for all of this. Gone was the sweet smile of her in front of the cameras and magazines. She's just smiling devilishly right now and I honestly think it's funny.

She's wearing a red fitted tube top and also a red leather pants and killer heels. Nakatali pa ang buhok niya and she's wearing a make-up with her lips so red. Ako, siya at dalawang lalaki lang na kasama niya ang nandito. At alam kong wala na silang iba pang kasama. If she wants to kill me, she'll do it silently.

"You mistakened Sharmain before" I plainly said. I felt a pang on my chest ng maalala ang pagkamatay niya para protektahan ako. She lost her life because of their mistake. Ako dapat iyon. But I also have no idea that time. She laughed. "Yes, too bad. Nagkamali pala ako. But here we are now" she answered. Aminado akong nakaramdam ako ng pagkagalit ng sinabi niya iyon. But I have to be strong.

"He liked me first. But you!" Idinuro niya ako. She looks insane now. "Why do you have to exist?!" Her eyes speaks fire.

"Sayo na siya diba?" Masakit but I managed to say it. She laughed. "Oh yes, we kissed" I bit my lip. "But he still has feelings for you. At hanggat buhay ka, he will never be completely mine. So I apologize, you have to die"

The room is filled with red and black designs at nakalagay pa sa loob ng glass ang nga weapons like small knives, shuriken at bow and arrows.

"It's fine. Kill me" I said and gave her a smile to piss her off. I knew I succeeded pissing her off dahil marahas na gumalaw ang panga niya saka hinablot ang buhok ko. It hurts but I urged myself not to scream anymore.