Chapter 10: stealing from the elderly

It was peaceful in Argus at at time like today. Birds were squawking as Cordovin was escorting Weiss to an airship. The same guard from before were also following behind, along with Saphron accompanying with Adrian in her arms.

"I am so glad to hear that you came to your senses, Miss Schnee" Cordovin said. "Many of us were devastated when were heard that you would be attending Beacon Academy. Knowing that you'll be returning to Atlas just warms my old heart"

"It was time to get my act together and go back to my roots" Weiss replied.

"Oh, I can't wait to see you follow in your sister's footsteps" Cordovin smiled in knowing that Weiss was going to return to her family, at least, that is what she thought.

"Absolutely" Weiss faked a smile. Jaune's idea was set in motion: Steal an Atlesian airship. And that is exactly what Weiss was doing right now.

"I'm sending two of my best guards to personally escort you" Cordovin informed. "Make sure General Ironwood hears that part"

Cordovin then walked away from Weiss, allowing the guards to take over.

"Allow me to assist you with your bag" Guard #1 offered, carrying Weiss' luggage. "My, what a heavy bag!"

"That's alright" Weiss reassured.

"Nonsense!" Guard #1 pulled Weiss' bag to end the struggle that he was in. "Allow me to assist as well!" Guard #2 then joined the fray.

"I can take care of it by myself" Weiss sternly replied, but guard's did not listen. Cordovin then stopped walking away, suspicious about Weiss' behaviour. Saphron then saw that it was time to take action.

"Just like we practiced" she told Adrian, who nodded in acknowledgment. Right after he did, he made a loud cry that even rumbled the ground! Saphron then started to play along. "Oh no! Look at that, he's just going to miss you so much! You should hurry on out of here"

"A crying child?" Guard #1 gasped, letting go of Weiss' suitcase.

"We must console it!" Guard #2 shouted. The guards then tried to console Adrian, who was still putting on his act. Cordovin then walked away as Weiss made her way onto the ship.

"That was close" She sighed in relief.

"Is everything okay?" Ruby asked through the earpiece.

"Call me heavy" Maria huffed from inside the suitcase. "It's all muscle! I'll show them a thing or two about heavy"

"We're on board" Weiss informed.

"Alright, we'll all watch our scrolls" Ruby nodded, turning towards the others. "The second Weiss is out of range of the Comm Tower, that'll mean she's out of range of the radar too"

"And that's when Blake and Roaul step in" Yang added. "We're almost at the drop off"

"Okay, remember. One, the radar box is separate from the rest of the communications equipment. So if you disconnect it properly, it won't take out comms for the rest of the city. Two, this conversation never happened" Terra explained.

"Don't worry, this isn't the first time I've disabled Atlas security" Blake smiled. Terra, however, kept her straight face.

"Never happened"

Yang then stopped driving, allowing Blake to get off of the motorcycle as Roaul was dropped onto the ground by Jotaro. Jotaro transported Roaul by his wings, since he did not have the Warthog right now.

"You are surprisingly light" Jotaro blinked.

"Thanks?" Roaul did not know whether it was a compliment or a insult, but he took it as a compliment.