NOTE

Hello there

If your here then that means you have finished reading volume 6. I know that I haven't uploaded a chapter for of this for a long while, but that was because I was busy and was unable to publish the remaining chapters until recently. To all those who have stuck around during that period, a thank you is in order. Now comes volume 7 since volume 6 is now finished. The first chapter will come out as soon as it's ready, rest assured. And a quick heads up is that some of the earlier volumes are going to be remastered eventually, so please keep an eye out for those.

I am also thinking about making a new RWBY book, and want to know what you want to see.

Your options are:

A: a book about a specific character such as Cinder, Yang, Nora, etc. You can choose who you want it to be about.

B: a RWBY x Male reader book. It will mainly be a request book where you can choose what you want to happen, such as the character chosen being a yandere, a tsundere, etc.

That's about it with me. Please be patient for volume 7, it is currently in the works at the moment, so don't worry about it taking too long. I don't expect to get many responses for either of the choices I have given about what you want my next RWBY book to be about, but if you do give an answer I say thank you.

That's all from me. Goodbye for now.