Chapter 1: Argus Limited

It was snowy and cold for a train ride like today. However, that did not stop Team RWBY, JPR, and JNR from trying to get the Relic of Knowledge safely to Atlas. Grimm were swarming the train as they all killed them with ease.

"Who's next?" Ruby grinned. She was about to be met with a fireball to the back, but luckily for her, Weiss stepped in and saved her.

"Thank me later" She said, defeating the Grimm that were flying over the train. Yang and Blake managed to defeat a Grimm together in one swift motion.

"Glad to see you're not rusting" Yang smiled, readying Ember Cilica. JNR were climbing the side of the train as Oscar was on top of it beside them.

"Why is it always something?!" Nora asked.

"Just keep it towards the back!" Ruby shouted. Nora, Jaune, and Ren killed the Grimm that surrounded them, but Nora saw that they needed something a bit more... offensive.

"Ren!" Nora called. Ren knew Nora was referring to and quickly grabbed her hand, spinning her around like a tornado as Nora shot countless grenades from her launcher.

"Tunnel!" Oscar informed. Everyone soon made their way back into the train, but Weiss was hit with a fireball and almost fell off the train, that would have anyway if Ruby was not there to grab her hand.

"Thank me later" Ruby used Weiss' words against her as she used her semblance to quickly get them inside the train.

Somewhere else...

"I can't believe it" a woman frustratingly sighed. "How could he just turn his back on us?"

"Step away from my throne, we have work to do" Adam informed.

"'We?'" A man repeated with added shock. "We heard what you did. You abandoned your brothers at Haven"

"Step away from my-"

"We're not taking orders from you anymore" Another man interrupted Adam, which was the worst mistake he made, and he was about to realise it. "We heard you folded the moment you got sass from the Belladonna girl. I guess she got more control over you than you-"

Adam's sword was soon revealed as he mercilessly killed every White Fang member that was in his field of vision. After he had his moment, Adam sat back down in his throne and thought about what the man had just said.

"The Belladonna girl" Adam repeated. "Blake"

Adam then cut a piece of his throne of and screamed in anger. His attack failed, Blake criticised him, but he was NOT going to let her get away with it that easily.

Earlier, at a train station...

"It's been two weeks since the attack on Haven" Qrow started. "The official report states that the plot to destroy Mistral's CCT tower was thwarted by Ghira Belladonna and the Faunus militia group from Menagerie. A huntsman and some students coincidentally visiting the headmaster were also able to lend some assistance. Unfortunately, Leonardo Lionheart lost his life whilst trying to defend his school, and so did Amity Millinike, and special friend of ours. And those responsible for organising the attack managed to escape. As I'm sure you can guess, there's a lot more to this report than I'm willing to say in this letter. But for now, what I'm trying to say is that we're on our way to Atlas, James. There's a good chance we'll get there before this letter does, but in case we don't, I need you to know that we'll be bringing a lot more than bad news with us. See you soon, Qrow"

Qrow then deposited the letter into the mailbox as Ruby pushed past Qrow with excitement on her face.

"What's with the running?" He asked.