Reveal: Lamia

This picks up right when they find the Lamia. Also, Lancelot is alive because he's the best and he didn't deserve to die. Another knight took his place I guess. I should say this as well, because Lancelot knows about Merlin's magic, he allowed him to enchant his armour resulting in him being unaffected by the Lamia.

The knights of the round table, Merlin and Gwen were on their way back to Camelot, when Sir Leon suddenly stopped and the rest soon followed his example.-They were in a village for Merlin to examine an illness that was spreading. Gaius was busy, so he was appointed acting physician. He told Merlin to come back and see him if it was out of his abilities. Sadly, the illness was magical, and therefore out of his ability. They had to go see Gaius because Merlin didn't know what to do, he tried everything. His magic didn't even work!-Leon signaled to them and they swiftly lept off their horses and followed the knight in question. They found bandits around a young girl. The knights were quick to act, and defeated the bandits easily. Percival ran to the girl and held her.

"Looks like we're too late," Percival said sadly. Merlin, the only one who knew about healing, stepped forward and lifted her eyelids to observe her eyes.

"Nope she's-"Merlin got cut off. The girl screamed.

"Ah! Emrys!" The knights and Gwen were confused, who is Emrys? Why did she call Merlin Emrys? Merlin paled, and looked at Lancelot. Lancelot looked worried as well.

"Hey, hey hey. It's alright. We're knights of camelot. You're safe," Percival said, calming the flailing girl. She cast Merlin a wary look and turned to see Gwen approaching her.

"Hello, my name's Gwen. What's yours?" Gwen said, untying her hands that had been bound by rope.

"Lamia,"she answered, her eyes flickered to Merlin for a second, "My name is Lamia."

"What happened to you Lamia?"

"I was travelling home when the bandits took me," she sobbed into Percival's chest while he pulled her closer.

"Your hands, did they do this to you? Here let me-" Merlin reached for her hands, she flailed and screamed again. Leon pulled him back. Gwen was confused, all of the knights -except Lance- glared at Merlin, while he and Lancelot shared a knowing look. They both knew what the other was saying. She knows.

"Are you strong enough to ride?" Leon asked her kindly. She nodded warily. "Then let's get out of here before they return," Leon replied softly. They all stood up. Percival helped Lamia up and Elyan patted Merlin's back. Lamia rode Percival's horse, while everyone else walked, leading their horses. Gwen brought up the rear, Merlin and Lancelot walked side-by-side in front of her. They hadn't realized, but she was listening to them.

"Lance," Merlin said, turning to said knight, "There's no way that she's, um, not related to magic. She called me by my Druid name!" This confused Gwen. Merlin has a Druid name? I mean I had my suspicions that he had magic, but I never thought! Oh my! She thought.

"I think your right," Lancelot replied, "That must be why she's scared of you. If the legends are anything to go by, and they cleary are since you follow them so much, you're extremely powerful." Gwen listened intently.

"I never told you the legends..." Merlin trailed off.

"I may have done some research," Lancelot replied shyly.

"Do you believe them? I mean me. The most powerful sorcerer to have ever walked the Earth?" Gwen gasped, and it was at this point they realized she was listening. They both looked at her with wide eyes.

"Gwen-"

"Merin," she cut Merlin off sternly, "I know you. I had my suspicions about your magic, but I wasn't sure. I know how loyal you are to Arthur, you would never hurt him or Camelot. I trust you. I'm a bit hurt you didn't tell me, but I understand why." Gwen smiled at the two boys.

"Y-you're not going to turn me in?"

"Of course not! You're like a brother to me, Merlin. But I wanna know everything."Merlin smiled, a true smile. He knew he had a true friend in Gwen, and he was happy for it.

I know it didn't truly end and all that, and that he only revealed it to Gwen, but a reveal is a reveal right? This probably sucked I'm sorry >w<. If you find any mistakes pleases let me know!

- some_crazy_potato