First Class Flying (19)

Thursday had come no later than expected and we were all ready to rock and roll. Aunt Verna had called us practically every day to check on us but little did she know today we'd be not only in the same city as her but we were spending our first two nights in the hotel across the street so she wouldn't see us.

"Everyone ready?" Mal asked as we all piled in the SUV to make our way to the airport. I was dressed comfortably in some grey leggings and a white t-shirt that said 'GUCCI' across it. I wore some fluffy grey slides and carried my light pink Michael Kors backpack which had all of our documents in it.

"Yup, let's hit the road." Mase said as he yawned and sat next to me in the back. Mal sat the seats in front and Steve is the driver's seat.

"Steve will you miss us when we leave?" Mal asked.

Steve laughed, "not as much as I'll appreciate the peace and quiet." He said and we all laughed. He pulled out from the drive way and we hit the main road on our way to Gatwick.  Every time we went on a trip all the staff would have a holiday too. They had to keep the house clean but usually some would go and visit family members or just enjoy the time off. Esme was the only one who would travel with us as she was our nanny.

"How long is the flight?" I asked Mason as I leaned back into the seat and put on my sunglasses. My locs were tied up in a high ponytail. I'd gone back earlier in the week to get a few at the front redone so it looked fresh for the trip.

"It's a long one, about 11 hours." He said and I raised my eyebrows.

"It's really that far away?" I asked.

He smiled, "Don't worry you have me to keep you company." He said as he reached out for my hand and started to play with my fingers. He looked super cute today in his grey sweatpants and black t-shirt and sneakers. He had cut his hair down  quite low similar to Malcolm's and shaved his beard slightly so only stubble was remaining.

"Now am I going to have to separate the two of you or will you learn to keep your hands away from each other?" Malcolm turned around in a grouchy mood.

"Speak to your brother, you have nothing to worry about with me." I said as I pulled my hand away from him and settled in my seat. Mason rolled his eyes but did not comment knowing Malcolm's mood was because he was going to miss Isabella. I put my AirPods in and started listening to a podcast and leaned my head against the window. We'd been up since 3am as our flight was at 6:30. By the time everyone was up, ready and packed to go it was already an hour later and we wanted to check in as early as possible.

I text Alana that I was on my way and she sent me a ''👅" emoji and I laughed. Mason strummed his fingers on his knee, I guessed he was listening to music too.

Around 20 minutes later, he shook me and said, "we're here." I smiled as Steve pulled into the short stay car park.

He got out and pulled out our luggage. Malcolm went to get a trolley and Mason put all three of our suitcases on it.

"Now you guys have a blessed trip, I'll see you in a week." Steve smiled and I hugged him.

"Look it's Mason Rodriguez!" A paparazzi said with his camera as we made our way to the entrance.

"Does this happen everywhere you go?" I asked him and he pretty much nodded.

"I just kind of ignore it now." He said as he guided me through and we entered the airport.

"Jeez, I would have dressed better." I teased and Malcolm laughed.

The airport was massive and although it was only heading to 5am, different people were milling around. It had been such a while since I had been on a trip so early in the morning but I couldn't like I was super excited. We each got out our phones which had our tickets on and we looked up at the tv screens to see which direction we had to go to to check in.