Holi-Day (Madonna voice) (55)

I rubbed my eyes and yawned as I stretched and sat up. Mason was still drapped over me with one arm and as much as I tried to push him off he pulled into me more.  His phone kept going off with caused me to wake up. I wanted to wake up earlier anyway. 

"Mason," I giggled. "Don't you have training?" I asked him as I tried to grab his phone from the nightstand.

"Trai?" He mumbled then he immediately sat up. "Oh crap!" He sprung up and grabbed his phone. 

I shook my head and laughed, "I did say make sure you get back on time so I don't get blamed." I looked at the clock and it was already passed 7am. He was half an hour late. 

He ran his fingers through his hair and finally picked up the phone. I heard shouting at the other end. 

"Yes coa- yes" He said as he put his shoes on and headed into my bathroom. "Yeah the thing is-" He tried to cut in but I heard more shouting. "No I don't think this is a joke." He took my mouth wash and swung it. I scrunched up my face but laughed. He tried to give it to me but I shook my head laughing. 'You can have it,' I thought.

"Yes coach I'm already on my way." He lied and kissed my forehead. He mouthed, "text me. I love you." And he made his way to the front door. 

I sat for a moment and laughed, I couldn't believe he was late to training the day before his game. 

I got up and headed to the bathroom. I text Malcolm about yesterday and how Mason and I had a sweet time. Once I'd brushed my teeth and wiped down my face I headed downstairs to the kitchen where the Chef was already behind the counter. 

"Morning Oscar how are you?" I asked. 

" I am well Ms Williams how are you?" He smiled. 

"I'm well. Did the balloons I order come?" I asked and he nodded. 

"They are right here." He pointed to the kitchen storage cupboard. "I have also made the special breakfast you have requested for Ms Barrietu." He uncovered the stack of waffles and toppings he freshly made. 

"Amazing! Thank you Oscar." I grinned and took the tray, he helped me take the balloons too and I walked slowly up to Jacqui's room where Alana stayed for the night. 

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to Alana! Happy birthday to you." I sang as I made my way in the room. Jacqui was already up and dressed feeding Maya as she sang. Alana however was still sprawled out in bed with tired eyes. 

"Lilah I could kill you. It's like," She checked the time. "8am!" She said and we both laughed. 

"It's your 21st birthday Lana, you have to enjoy the whole day." Jacqui said and I nodded. 

She finally sat up and collected her long brown hair into a high bun and rubbed her eyes. 

"Happy birthday my chocolat cherie!" I placed the tray on her lap and gave her the balloons. I kissed her cheeks and hugged her. "I love you so much. Thank you for being my sister and best friend. I love you so much and I appreciate you." 

"Thank you my love. I love you too." She grinned. "Oooo waffles!" She tucked in. 

"Happy Birthday darling. I can't wait to celebrate." Jacqui said as she blew her kisses as she still fed Maya. 

Alana grinned as she enjoyed her waffles and drank her peppermint tea. "So what are we doing today?" She asked. 

"Oh you are in for a treat." I grinned. "Let's just get ready. Wear a swim suit underneath. Pack a small bag for dinner wear too."