Letters - 7

Shinso and Aizawa were carrying the sleeping villains to their dorms. What they didn't know was that all of the villains moved their beds to the biggest Dorm. As if they had separation anxiety.

It took the two a while till they found where all the beds were placed.

Aizawa placed Toga and Dabi on their beds while Shinso stood behind him.

"You can place those to here," Aizawa said signaling at the two younger villains and the bed. Shinso nodded.

He placed Eri and Izuku down next to each other and left. When he arrived at the common room he remembered what he says of their memories.

He saw abuse, rape, cutting, and even more.

Izuku Midoriya was clearly unstable, scratch that. The whole group is unstable.

__________

Uraraka was at the kitchen table with a few students thinking of what to write. The letters to the villain kids were giving her trouble. She could say sorry but would they forgive her?

They were still villains.

It wasn't her fault they choose the wrong path.

Was It?

Uraraka just sat there and in the end wrote a simple apology. She was still guilty for her actions. Her other classmates were as well.

Bakugo sat next to Kirishima quietly growling how it was a waste of time to write this. Kirishima just sighed. Though he knows Bakugo was very guilty of his actions toward the small boy.

Shinso sat in the common room staring at his class.

And he was called the villain?

Shinso shook his head and sighed. Out of all the kids, he was the most heroic. Shinso was lost in his thoughts until he noticed a herd of kids in front of him.

"Could you give this to the villains? They kinda trust you more." Mina said scratching his head sheepishly. Shinso just sighed, again, and took the papers. He placed them on top of his books where the other kids placed there's afterward.

__________

Izuku woke us terrified.

He saw his mom.

The bullies.

The rapist.

And most importantly the villains.

Izuku got off his bed carefully to no wake up the others. He feel down in the hallway due to his lack of food. He sighed.

Izuku walked to the living room only to notice Dabi sitting there staring at Izuku crawling. Dabi smirked and then went and helped the small boy.

He might be a villain but he loves his little 'brother' with all his heart. He carried Izuku to the couch and placed his head on his lap.

He ruffled Izuku's hair calming the small boy only to notice the elevator open. He got in a defensive position as if he was thinking it was one of his brother's bullies.

He then noticed Shinso and relaxed. Shinso stood there thinking if he was allowed in or not.

Dabi noticed his hesitation and motioned for him to come in.

"Hello Dabi! The class felt kinda guilty so they wrote letters!" Shinso smiled. Dabi gave him a confused look.

"Why would the feel guilty all of a sudden?" Dabi asked moving a little so Shinso could sit on the couch. Shinso complied while Izuku just stared at the taller boy.

"Well, they saw your pasts. . ." Shinso said scratching his neck. He was closing his eyes thinking of how Dabi would yell at him. Dabi just looked down and nodded looking at the letters.

The letters were pretty kind. Some were funny and others were just basic. Dabi smiled reading them feeling somewhat more accepted.

The ones from Uraraka, Kaminari, Kirishima, and Bakugo looked well taught out too.

Toga and Eri read the letters in their rooms and went back to sleep. They were just too tired to do anything. Even eat!

Midoriya just looks downright confused making a face the Shinso found cute.

Dabi noticed how Shinso was staring at Izuku. He had seen a few members look at Toga that way before they got arrested by heroes for being dumb. He knew that look.

Was he devolving a crush on Izuku?

Dabi just smiled to himself and finished the letters. For some reason, he got none from Mineta. Toga and Eri didn't either.

Dabi would have reported it to Shinso but he already left, and he would just look needy. Dabi got and went to the mini kitchen on their level. Something caught Izuku's eye.

Mineta - To Midoriya

Izuku was hesitant.

Why only him? He wanted to wait for Dabi but he would be a burden. In the end Curiosity Killed The Cat. He opened it and read it slowly.

Midoriya, you are just a filthy attention seeker who's job is to steal all the girls.

Izuku was confused. He doesn't even remember how the girls in his class looked off the top of his head.

I hope they soon see that you are just a low life unlike your companions, and kick you out!

-Your Biggest Hater

Mineta

__________

Hello my fellow French Fries.

Please don't kill Mineta, yet.

Also thanks for over 3.53k reads.

This is my most famous book!

Stay safe and don't get Corona!

Peace Out