Inko Midoriya -10

"Aizawa." Nezu said sitting in his office. It had been another day since the Toya Todoroki incident. Shoto Todoroki seemed to be more happier in class though you might not see it through his straight face. 

"Yes?" He replied sipping his coffee. Nezu smiled thought concerned for Aizawa because he was drinking his 8th cup of coffee right now.

"Have you found those three kids? You Know, the ones who. . ." Nezu started pointed down words doing an hand signal. Aizawa went wide eyed as he realized what he was signaling. The ones that raped Izuku. 

"Oh SHIT! Their names are in a my office!" Aizawa said nearly dropping his drink. He pinched his forehead in frustration while Nezu sighed. The animal picked up another file on his desk and opened it to a certain page. He pulled out a paper and looked at Aizawa.

"What about Endeavor?" Nezu asked. Aizawa put his finger on his chin as he thought. He looked at the page with Endeavor picture on it. It had a description of the thing Endeavor did to his family. His kids despise him and his wife is in a hospital. He was disappointed in the fire user but he couldn't arrest him. He was the number two hero. 

"We could release a news report of him about what he did to his family. He would still be a hero but have lots of haters!" Aizawa said smirking at his idea. Nezu nodded. He put the page back after writing some words on it. He then picked up another file off his desk. He opened the thick book and pulled out another page with Toga's face on it.

"OK? What about Toga's family?" Nezu said looking for her paperwork. Aizawa picked up the page and read it. The family didn't abuse her so it wasn't so bad.

"They could get charged with neglect I guess?" Aizawa said shrugging. Nezu thought for a moment. He nodded and packed up his papers again. He pulled out a bigger file. He pulled out the paper and frowned at it. 

"Ok. What about Inko Midoriya?" Nezu said handing the tired man a page.

Aizawa paused. What should they do? She was worse then all the parents. Aizawa smirked. He got an Idea.

___________

Inko sat in her room staring at her contacts. She just got a call that they found her son. Inko didn't know if she should be happy or disappointed. She never filed a Missing Child Case so why were they looking for him?

Inko looked a her phone again. The picture of her son was on the screen carrying Eri. Eri was with him. Inko sighed. She just got a new job and if they found about what she did to her kids she would be dead.

Inko placed down her phone and got off her bed. She went to the kitchen and grabbed some water since her work place bans alcoholics. She gulped down the water and looked at her clock.

12:31 am

Inko sighed once more. This was going to be a long night.

__________

Inko walked slowly to the Cat Cafe. The school wanted to meet her their. She gulped. If they had found out about what she did she would be doomed. Once again her Stupid Son is messing up her life again. Oh how she wished she killed him when she got a chance.

Inko opened the door and looked around. Inko hated animals but she kept up her Innocent mother act. She walked her slim body to a table while she waited for the waiter. 

She looked around waiting for the staff. 

What would the top High school have to do with her 'son?' He wasn't that big of a deal.

Inko heard the door open. She saw a Hobo looking man but then ignored him. She didn't think twice that he could be a staff member until she saw some other people follow him then her two kids.

Inko's jaw dropped. Her angel, Eri, was now even cuter and beautiful. She then looked at Izuku and frowned. He looked even thinner and still had a lot a baby fat on his face making him look like a baby.

"Ma'am." A, um, animal thing said. Inko looked down and tilted her head keeping up her act. Mr. Aizawa saw right through it and glared at her. Inko gulped.

"We would like to speak with you." The animal continued. Inko nodded looking at her kids. She then turned her head to Midnight and Present Mic who looked like they didn't like her. She then noticed Detective Tsukauchi looking at her disappointed. 

"You know these problem children, right?" Aizawa said pointing to the scared kids. The lady nodded. Izuku froze.

She was right in front of him. Izuku controlled his breathing trying not to get a panic attack.

"Ok. Did you abuse these kids." Aizawa asked her with the detective clicked his pen. Inko froze. She knew that Izuku must have told them something. She was going to punish him later. She decided to lie. Thought she didn't know the detective's quirk or that they already saw the abuse.

"No."

"That's a lie."