Training With The Villains - 8

Today was another day of school.No one in class 1a looked at the villains because guilt would wash over them.

Izuku sighed. He remembered the note Mineta handed him. And just like expected he was glaring at him. Izuku looked away.

He was looking forward to training with the hero because he gets to use his quirk.

Basically he has a really strong quirk. He can make any drinkable liquid as cold as Ice or turn to ice. Like he could make Ice cubes or a wall of Ice. He could even coffee Ice cubes.

Then he could make it is hot as Lava. Though Izuku hasn't trained it that far. All he can do is to make it as hot as fire. So maybe he could make really warm milk.

The he could make toppings like chocolate and syrup. He could make giant Chocolate walls that are edible or candy cane homes. Though Izuku tiny body isn't fit for that yet.

He can also make recyclable cups using 1/4 of his energy. He could also make giant cups to trap the hero-, I mean Villains.

Izuku literally had an overpowered quirk that no one noticed.

__________

"Guys the training with the villains will start today. Eri will be teamed up with Midoriya." Aizawa said drinking the delicious coffee Izuku secretly made him.

The class was already in their gym clothes outside. Izuku was sitting on a bench braiding Eric's hair while playing with Dabi's flames.

Toga was on her knees begging Izuku to let her stab the kids to death. The class shivered.

"The first round is Izuku and Eri vs Bakugo and Todoroki." Aizawa said Dabi stiffened. He still managed to keep the secret that he was a Todoroki but it might not last long.

Izuku walked is hold Eri's hand. When the teacher signaled them to go Eri reversed the floor to when it was noting while Izuku made a big pedestal out of Ice causing the two boys to trip.

The teachers jaw dropped. Yes the staff came to watch the kids but they didn't expect them to be this good. The class shivered will Mineta physically shakes. Ojiro tail shook in fear. While Mr. Octopus arms, as Eri calls him, did noting.

Bakugo made an explosion toward Izuku but Izuku did noting. He just moved over a little with his face turning green from kinda over useing his quirk. Izuku then proceeded to use hand-to-hand combat on the two boys.

Izuku noticed Todoroki not using his left side. He knew about the abuse and decided to speak for the first time in ages.

"You might not like your father." Izuku said scaring Todoroki. He stared sadly.

"But it isn't your fathers quirk." He continued as a tried to punch Todoroki who moved over.

"Todoroki. IT'S YOUR QUIRK NOT HIS!" Izuku yelled. Todoroki's fire side activated. Bakugo was listening to the conversation. Though he didn't care he had to win.

The class was shocked. Whatever he said triggered him to use his left side. Though only Aizawa noticed Eri tap Todoroki and Bakugo. Though it was to late. Their quirks stopped working.

Bakugo and Todoroki were in Shock. In that time Izuku wrapped them in capture tape and the proceeded to vomit up in a cup he made. Eri gave them back their quirks smirking.

Uraraka didn't like that smirk. She watched as Eri twist a knife in her fingers which startled her more.

The two walked out with bored expressions.

"Not even a drop of blood!?" Toga yelled shaking Izuku. Izuku just stared at the psychopath. Dabi just smacked Toga.

The teachers were still shocked by what they just witnessed. The hero kids better step their game up.

__________

Toga and Dabi played against Uraraka and Tsu and won. Eri had to reverse/heal Uraraka since she was stabbed like crazy.

Toga kept stabbing the girl like it was her last day on earth.

The class stepped away from Toga a little because she was being creepy.

All in all, the villains won each fight. The one with Shinso caused people to grow concerned for Izuku.

__________

Izuku entered the room to fight Shinso. He knew his quirk was Mind Control but he didn't know how it work.

"Hey Midoriya. Must feel bad being betrayed by your loved ones." Shinso said trying to get the quiet boy to speak. Izuku looked down. What he said hurt.

Then it all clicked. His quirk needed a verbal response. Izuku though, now knew he didn't mean these words but it still hurt.

Izuku shot some syrup at Shinso but he jumped over it using his scarf.

"Must be hard getting betrayed." Shinso said throwing his scarf only to miss. Izuku felt his mouth quiver.

Then class wished they could hear there conversation. Though the cameras didn't pick up sound.

"Must hurt being rejected by society." Shinso said. That broke Izuku.

"It does." He said quietly. Shinso smirked but then frowned at his response. Izuku eyes turned stiff. Shinso said for him to walk out of bound. Izuku complied.

The class stared while Aizawa smirked. Though Aizawa was wondering what he said to make the boy speak. He knew it must have been personal because of the sad look in the boy's eyes.

Izuku kept walking until his hand touched his body. He did the most reasonable thing. He turned his body to Ice freezing him and escaped his mind control.

The class was worried. He just turned him body to Ice!

Izuku melted the ice and ran towards Shinso and threw him out of bounds.

Izuku left the battle grounds and walked to his friends. He then quickly fainted.

__________

My fellow French Fries.

First thx for 4.8k reads.

Then thanks for around 200 votes.

This means a lot.

Also my birthday is the 20th of this month.

So Jun 20. Who ever can guess my age first can get a shout out because am bored.

Ok. Stay safe and don't get Corona.

Peace <3