Bonus Chapter - Thoughts

All for one sat in his prison cell staring at a blank white wall that lined up with the endless tile floor. The wall though just stared back at him mockingly.

The glass wall in front of him just shined as the light coming from the light bulbs hit the glass. It was almost blinding if you looked at it to long. It to stared at him mockingly as well.

The pipes and wires stuck into his body tingles as food and air was pushed through it. Each meal was painful but he wouldn't show it. It was very uncomfortable as well. Though it to stared at him mockingly.

All these things just said that they had more power than him and were more useful then he could ever be.

What hurt most was it was all his imagination. He risked it all to have powerful quirks resulting in him going blind. All because of his selfish desire.

UGH!

Though this feeling was new to All for One. Not being superior was different and he wasn't used to it. He didn't like being controlled. He likes being the one in control.

Though the biggest smack to his face was hearing that his four strongest recruits were captured. Not even Shigaraki could beat them!

They don't stand a chance against the heroes.

__________

Mamagiri stood at the bar stable cleaning some dirty cups. His expression was dull but it wasn't very noticeable due to his misty face.

The bar has been quite dull every since their 4 best workers were kidnapped/captured. All they get now are petty villains who didn't even know how to fight.

CLANK!

The misty man sighed after he picked up yet again another broken cup that one of the villains broke. He might not like how messy the 4 were but at least they didn't leave his stuff broken!

The villains, or recruits, don't even care. The mist sighed once more. The mess all over the bar was making him go crazy. Even All for One would go mad!

The mist wanted to snap at the petty recruits so bad he almost broke the cup in anger. Though his angry aura was enough to shut up the stupid recruits.

This will be a long few days.

__________

Shigaraki sat in his room questioning his life choices. His 4 strongest members were caught and he did noting! He heard about their capture and just did noting!

The guilt was slowly eating the pale man alive. He might not show it but he loved the four of them like family. Yes four of them.

Though the things he did to poor innocent Izuku were unforgivable but it was to late to feel sorry.

Right?

Shigaraki's heart clenched as he remembered the pain he put the boy threw. The training he put him through wasn't even training. The starvation was him just being greedy while wanting the boy to suffer. He was a monster!

He was worse than All for One and Overhaul. Unlike the two he didn't show traces of having a heart. He was just a big fat child in an adult body.

Tears threaten to fall as he remembered what he did to his recruit, teammate, worker, servant.

His. . .

Cousin.

__________

Hello My Fellow French Fries,

This is just a little something for fun.

Also I have an announcement!

Remember when I told you to vote for a book?!

Well here are the results in order with who voted for it.

Bakugo's Little Brother (14 Votes)

ShITJuSTGoTsrEAl

Ch276Zj

TransformersGoRULZ

HollyQuinnOwO

AfraidOfCheese

llamagaming

DrKaroo

XXJiaFengXX

AyleighMclean

780010105145m

GigiGarcia553

cinnamonrollmonday

InvisibleAnxiety

cupcakespice2020

Multiply Voices (11 Votes)

Ghost_bunn

TransformersGoRULZ

AfraidOfCheese

MoonlightDragon01

Shinso1234

780010105145m

Cosmicfire329

Aveisi

Topo_Purrito

kristinat10

Official_Kirishima

Izuku's Deathnote (7 Votes)

0-0_im_dead

Just-Full-Of-It

GigiGarcia553

ShITJuSTGoTsrEAl

AyleighMclean

Topo_Purrito

cupcakespice2020

Caged (3 Votes)

Hibiki_Aoki

AyleighMclean

Topo_Purrito

Villains Son (2 Votes)

GigiGarcia553

Lunarsunlab

Dekuverse (1 Vote)

GigiGarcia553