False Lies~ Wheeljack x Female reader

-Not requested-

Notes:
• Alright so this story is based off of a real life event! Please read the ending note :)))
• L/N = last name
• F/N= father's name
• M/N=Mother's name

——
(Some background to know beforehand)
——
When Wheeljack came to Earth, He immediately grew attached to a young female friend of the Autobots, Y/N. He took interest into learning some human traditions so he could get closer to Y/N, and even made Ratchet perfect his holoform for him. The other three humans helped him a lot, and eventually the two started dating. Miko helped him mostly in the romance department.

Well, not long after the war came and left. Cybertron was slowly starting to restore back to it's beauty. He promised to come back to her once his presence wasn't needed. And that he did. He came to stay with her, returning to Cybertron to visit often. Two years have passed, and he was starting to feel more and more like he belonged. He stayed in his holoform.

——
False lies
——

"Alright, we're here m'lady."

Wheeljack pulled up next to the curb outside of Y/N's house. Her porch lights were on and a single black silhouette could be seen watching from the living room windows. Y/N sighed, seeing her dad watching them, then move away from sight.

"I just don't understand why he doesn't trust me sometimes. It's not like we're going to do anything, for god's sake you're dropping me off at 11:30! This is ridiculous, I've never heard of a 22 year old still having a curfew..."

Y/N grew silent and moved to look back at her house. Wheeljack sighed and placed his hand on her shoulder, turning her to face him.

"Hey, I know it's a bit over-protective, but he really cares about you. Only for a little while longer you need to deal with this."

Y/N's parents were old school. Her father was a grizzly of a man. He towered over most and wasn't a force to be reckoned with. He was very, very protective of his little girl. At first, he didn't like Wheeljack at all. Well, he didn't like any boy Y/N brought home. It shocked Y/N that after some time, the two began to develop a father-son bond. Both him and Wheeljack had a certain respect for each other, and he was accepted into the family with open arms. That didn't change his strict personality though. Y/N had to be home at before the clock struck 12 or else. She couldn't sleepover at anybody's house except immediate family, and the list goes on. He loosened up a little, but the majority was set strong. Being that wheeljack had a troublemaker side, he'd constantly joke and fool around with the family, never being serious. Her mom took to wheeljack quick. She knew he was a good guy. It was her that convinced Y/N's father to open up to Wheeljack.

Tonight felt different. Y/N's dad usually didn't bother them while they were out. He called about five times and now was waiting for her to come home. Wheeljack was on edge, too. He seemed more nervous and not his confident self.

"Stay here for a sec. I need to go grab something I forgot."

Y/N was confused, but didn't question it. Wheeljack came over frequently, it's as if he lived there. He would sometimes just come over and hang out with her younger brother, talk to her mom, or help her dad out with something out in the garage. Before she could speak he got out of the car and shut his driver's side door. Y/N slouched and opened her passenger door for some air. She watched him step inside and shut the door behind him.

~

Wheeljack jogged up to her door, which was already unlocked. Y/N's father walked out of the living room. They exchanged greetings.