#21 - Realisation

Jungkook's POV

The day Hana died was my fault. There's no denying that.

To this day I still don't understand how Hoseok, Jimin, Jin and Jiwoo could ever trust me and see me as their friend. I murdered their best friend and sister, and they still chose to be in my presence everyday.

What makes matters worse, is that Talia doesn't even know that I killed her.

We told her that her mother was killed by a dark angel called Donghyun. Which would've been the case, if I hadn't had killed Hana first before the effects of the Mourn of Faith did.

Everytime I look into Talia's eyes, it's Hana's staring right back at me.

And it doesn't make me feel any better from what happened. They both trusted me, and I've now betrayed them.

I'm too engrossed in my thoughts about past occurences that I stop walking with alarm, when Namjoon slaps his arm across my chest and forces me to stop walking.

We've just entered the Palace, and I look up from the ground to see why he made me stop.

And what a surprise, it's the black widow.

With its hood is up and mask on, it casually sits on the broken throne at thr far end of the hall. The red eyes stand out strong, blackness running through its veins.

"Took you all long enough."

The little comment makes Yoongi snap already. He curses under his breath and with full force, he launches his dagger straight towards the widow. But it serves its head out the way just in time.

"You have terrible aim." It replies with amusement.

Yoongi scowls.

The black widow's attention then falls onto me. It stands from the throne, casually strutting towards us and stopping when face-to-face with me.

"I think this is the first we're meeting, your highness."

It mockingly takes a little bow, making me scowl and clench my fists together.

"But I feel like we've already met before, haven't we?"

The bitch.

So it did give me that flashback earlier. The one where it killed my mother. Which must mean that it knew about the other flashback I had aswell 2 months ago.

As I'm processing all of this whilst glaring at the widow, I can't help but smile.

Because the more I think about it, the more I'm getting pissed off, fast.

And we all know what happens when I get pissed off.

My eyes slowly begin to turn to the colour red, glowing strong for everyone to notice. It just makes the widow smirk even more, when it also notices my widow beginning to show.

"I've never fought another black widow before. This should be interesting." The black widow tilts its head whilst watching me turn.

Jungkook's good widow's POV

I don't even bother exchanging small talk and instead spin fast and lightly on my toes, then fully kicking it the chest. I send it flying backwards, making it land on its back on the ground.

It's been quite some time since I got some action. This should be fun.

Whilst the widow is down, the others take this an opportunity to play their part with inflicting damage.