4

Published : 20200605

Edited : 20210124

Word count : 0,5k

-----

Y/N's POV

I woke up to realize that my hands were cuffed to a metal pipe in the corner of a dark room. I weakly tried to fix my position and suddenly, I heard a male voice saying, "Ah, so you're awake."

I then looked at the source of the voice. Oh my God, it's him. It's Lee Jooheon.

I glared at him, not saying a word.

He noticed my glare and chuckled. "Smile a little, why so scary?" he asked.

"I don't know. Maybe it's because I'm kidnapped, cuffed to a fucking stick, and hungry. But, who can tell?" I said sarcastically.

He then said, "Oof.. feisty... you sure can make jokes. Anyways, I'm Lee Jooheon, but I'm pretty sure that you're aware of that already. So, Y/N I dare you to tell a joke about killing someone."

Suddenly, he pointed a gun on my forehead. I froze at his sudden action and started to breathe heavily. He can only laugh at my reaction while my whole body still trembles.

"So, I'm guessing, you've got nothing? Well, I'm not surprised, your face gave it away," he said, taking away the gun from my forehead.

He then said, "Well, jagi, here are the rules. If you try to do anything that I don't like, you'll be punished. If you try to escape, you'll be punished. If your brother does something I don't like, you'll get punished. If your brother fails to do the shits I told him to do, you'll get punished. Easy shit, right?"

I didn't respond.

He then said, "You're a smart cookie. So, I'm gonna take that as a yes. But, don't worry. I won't kill you just yet. I'll still need you for some other matters. So, you're gonna stay here for a while, just until I'm done dealing with some other things, and, also, somebody's guarding the door from outside and he's armed. So, if you'd like to try to run away, please, be my guest."

He starts to walk out while saying, "See you in a bit."

The door closes as he walks out and I hear the sound of the door being locked from outside.

I sat down, leaning to the wall, thinking about what happened. "Fuck," I cursed under my breath. I just hope Wonho's gonna find me.

Wonho's POV

The sight of Kihyun and Minhyuk walking around and talking about what might happen to Y/N stresses me out. They went in and out of my office to move everything out, so we could have more space to run the investigation.

I sat on the sofa as a hundred and one possibilities ran around my head.

"What if she's dead?"

"Oh my God, if eomma and appa are here right now, they would be extremely disappointed in me."

"Where could she be?"

"Is she still sleeping?"

"Fuck."

"I should've locked the door."

"How did I let this happen?"

"Hyung!" Kihyun's voice suddenly pulled me out from the water. By then I didn't realise that tears started streaming down my cheeks. Kihyun then sat beside me and said, "Come on, hyung. We have a Y/N to save."

I let out a sad chuckle as I stood up and started the investigation, wiping the thin line of tears on my cheeks.