10

Published : 20200626

Edited : 20210128

Word count : 0,5k

-----

Wonho's POV

I woke up to see Kihyun sleeping with his head buried into his arms on the table. I rubbed my eyes as I heard Minhyuk opening the door and greeting someone.

"Hi! Come in," I heard his enthusiastic voice say.

"Thankyou."

I quickly look up as I realise that one replying was a female voice. She must be the one he was talking about!

I then heard them talk.

"So, who am I going to be working with again?"

"My friends."

I then heard footsteps. I reached for Kihyun's arm and shook it lightly as I whispered, "Kihyun-ah, Kihyun-ah!"

He just lets out a hum as a response. I then whisper yelled again, "Kihyun-ah! She's here!"

He then grumbles and slowly lifts his head up. And right after that Minhyuk enters a room with a girl following behind him. She has long rosy-pinkish hair and she's wearing a cream blouse with black pants. Minhyuk then said, "Oh look, they're up."

We both then turned our heads to them.

She then said, "Hi! I'm Park Chaeyoung, but you can call me Rosé. Please take care of me," while slightly bowing and smiling.

Kihyun stared for a while, probably because he's still half dead.

"Hi, I'm Lee Hoseok, but you can call me Wonho," I then said to her to break the awkward silence that has been building up between the three of us.

Minhyuk then says to her, "Maybe you should blend with them for a while, I'm gonna go make breakfast, I'll be back in a bit."

Rosé then lowly said, "okay," and walked to the sofa where I slept earlier.

I then say, "So, I guess, you're gonna be helping us out for a while. By the way, don't mind Kihyun. He's probably still half-dead. We just woke up," as I shifted my eyes to Kihyun for a split second.

"Okay. So, who or what are we investigating exactly?" she asked.

"My sister," I said to her.

"Oh."

I reached out the Lee Jooheon files and handed it to her.

"So, we believe that she has been kidnapped by this person-"

"Oh my God! I've been investigating him too," she then said.

I froze as I said, "Okay.. How much did you find out?"

"I mean, all I can remember without reading my files are that he's a mafia boss and where he's last seen, and I also have the names of some of his guys," she said.

"Okay, you should bring the files tomorrow, maybe we can switch some infos, but anyways, as you can see, that board is filled with infos that's connected to Y/N, my sister, and Lee Jooheon," I said to her, "You could probably check that out. Finding a connection would be great too. We're kind of stuck."

Minhyuk then came into the room with four coffee mugs in his hands. He then placed it gently on the table and ran back into the kitchen. Moments later, he walks out with a plate full of Chapssaltteoks in his hand and places them gently beside the coffee mugs.

"Oh, Rosé brought those. Anyways, let's get to work," he said before smacking Kihyun at the back of his head, making him yelp in pain and surprise.