9

Published : 20200622

Edited : 20210128

Word count : 0,8k

-----

Jooheon's POV

I sat down on the empty chair next to Hwasa-ssi as I greeted her and Hyungwon-ssi who was seated across us.

"Annyeonghaseyo," I said to them as I slightly bowed.

I then faced both of the powerful billionaires next to me and said, "So, today, I've gathered the three of us to make a proposal," I said as I opened my notebook.

"So, I've noticed that all three of our companies have a similar pace of growth for the past year. Now, I was thinking that it would be a great idea if we do some kind of collaboration to boost our incomes, or maybe some kind of contract of interest-bearing loans," I said.

Hwasa-ssi then spoke up, "Please do elaborate, about the contract."

I started explaining, "How about doing each other favors?"

Hearing my answer, they both shifted their heads slightly, silently asking for a more detailed explanation.

I then speak up again, "Well, let's say the contract is going to be created. Let's take a  look at our fields first. My company is doing business with chemical engineering which includes legal medications and others. Hwasa-ssi's is working with chemical engineering and so does Hyungwon-ssi's. This contract would contain each demand from each party to the other two. With the second party's agreement of course."

They both stayed silent for a while until Hyungwon-ssi spoke up again, "I personally am interested in such deals. But, I think I would need more time to re-evaluate this."

"The same goes for me. I wouldn't want to regret my choices later on," Hwasa-ssi then said.

"Well then, if this is all, then I suppose I should go. There's another meeting I need to attend. So, if you'll excuse me, I'll surely get going," Hyungwon-ssi then said after glancing at his watch. He then stood up after gathering his things. He smiled and said, "Anyways, thankyou for letting me be a part of this," before walking out and having his man following him behind.

I then shifted my eyes to my phone as it made a loud and brief noise. The cuboid, placed on the table, showed 2 new messages from Changkyun.

"Hyung, we got 2 new buyers. One of them has already confirmed." That's how the first notification bubble introduce itself. While the second one says, Do you want to do the transaction tonight or tomorrow night?" I then quickly noticed that Hwasa-ssi is still sitting next to me.

I quickly took the phone away and off of the table hoping that Hwasa-ssi didn't have the chance to read any.

Hwasa's POV

I shifted my head to the source of the sound as I heard a notification come in. Turns out it's Jooheon-ssi's phone. I then quickly read the upper one from afar.

"Do you want to do the transaction tonight or tomorrow night?"

As I continue to shift my eyes to the notification bubble that comes in earlier, a hand moves closer to reach in for the phone and take it away from the table. Jooheon then let out a breathy chuckle which made me turn my eyes to him. He smiled, showing his dimples, but that doesn't make me do the same.

He then asked, "So, Hwasa-ssi, do you have any plans after this?"

I answered, "Well, not really. But I think I need to go back to the office and take care of some things."

"Well then, I'm going to head out as well, should I walk you out too?" he asked.

I then said, "No need. I'm just gonna call my driver."

"Well, in that case, I'm gonna head out," he said.

He then said again, "Thankyou," and walked out of sight.

A few moments later, I got a text from my driver, informing me that he's outside. I then gathered my things and headed out the door, walking into the car immediately and closing the door.

"To the office, please," I said to my driver.

He nodded as I felt the car start to move. I leaned as I tried to relax myself. Now that I've noticed, I haven't been resting that much lately. I then started leaning on the door and stared outside the window. Jooheon's text messages suddenly crept back through my thoughts.

"What transaction are they talking about? Could it be drug related? If yes, how long has he been doing this? And why? His company is doing just fine," I thought to myself as I started drowning in.

All kinds of questions gave birth in my head until finally I failed to contain them. I scrolled through my contacts and pressed at the name 'Kim Yong Sun'. My fingers tap on the keyboard as I let out my thoughts.

And not long after, she texted back. And all I could do is smile at her response. I texted her back to thank her and sighed. I closed my eyes, leaning on the soft material as I let myself relax.