7

Published : 20200615

Edited : 20210126

Word count : 0,8k

-----

Y/N'S POV

I woke up as I felt something cold hit my skin. I slowly opened my eyes to realize that a part of my clothes are wet. I soon realized that I'm in a fucking aquarium. Shit. Shit. Shit.

My eyes travelled as it studies my surroundings. The water was flowing from a hole in the corner of the floor. It's a tiny hole, but the water was flowing out. Fast.

I quickly stood up to avoid my clothes from getting more soaked. I look up just to see the top being covered with iron bars. I bet it's locked.

Ugh.. Fuck that. I don't think I can reach it anyways. I then tried to break the glass by hitting it but the only response I got was a wobbling sound and pain all over my body part that I used to try to break the walls with.

I then realized that the water has reached a few centimetres under my knees. Shit.

I jumped and grabbed the bar with both of my hands, hoping that it'll somehow become a light of hope for me to escape. I then used my body weight to try and yank the bars off, but not surprisingly, I failed.

Shit. My body then relently leaned on the wall as I panicked and tried to recollect my energy, thinking of what to try next, stressing about the running water that's now reaching up to my hips. "Fuck. What do I do?" I thought to myself.

The water keeps on flowing as I keep thinking of a way or a solution. Tears started to flow out of my eyes as I panicked. I literally have zero ideas on how to keep myself alive right now, and the water has actually reached my stomach. As it keep filling up the tank. I managed to made a few attempts to jump and grab the bars. My hands finally succeeded on getting ahold of the bar. And so, there I was, hanging on to an iron bar and panicking. And after a few minutes, the water was filling up the tank, reaching to my neck and to my jaw. I tried to get as much air as I can as I felt the water fully soaked my hair. The tank is full. After I'm done taking in the most amount of air that I can, the water fully covered my face.

What a perfect timing.

I kept trying to yank the iron bars but it's getting harder when the air inside my lungs fought to exit my respiratory system.

And not long after, my hands started to give in and stop yanking. I closed my eyes as I suffocate underwater and eventually felt my weak body sinking until it finally lays on the ground with no hope.

Wonho's POV

I watched the screen as I observed her every move in there. The tank is literally a few seconds away from being full and I can do nothing but watch.

God, I feel like the worst brother in the world. Kihyun and Minhyuk can only watch with me without having any idea on what to do.

I slowly then realized that she stopped hanging onto the iron bar. The LIVE streaming suddenly went static and as reflexes, I yelled, "FUCK," burying my head into my arms as I let out small sobs.

I then felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see Kihyun and Minhyuk frowning as well in-front of me. Kihyun removed his hand from my shoulder as he said, "Hyung. I'm sorry. But, let's continue this investigation okay? Think about it. Jooheon wouldn't let her die. He still needs you for other things, so, my guesses are Jooheon's gonna keep her alive. So, let's continue on the investigation."

I sniffled and wiped my tears away, followed by a nod and said, "Yeah, you're right. Let's continue."

Minhyuk then speaks up, "Don't you guys think we need help?"

"What? No! From who? We absolutely shouldn't be trusting people easily. Y/N's life is at stake here," Kihyun then said to him.

"A friend. My friend. She's good. A licensed private investigator. And she's.. Let's just say we have history. But, not those romantic kinds! She's my childhood best friend, we lost contact but we found each other at the academy. Clearly, she went out and now she's walking on her own."

After hearing his explanation, I thought about it for a second and ask, "Are you sure she's not gonna go rogue on us?"

Minhyuk nodded with a smear of hope in his eyes.

I sighed and said, "Fine. Bring her in."

Minhyuk cheered as he pulled out his phone.

I just hope that bringing her on is a good idea, whoever she might be.