22

Published : 20200807

Edited : 20210209

Word count : 0,7k

-----

Jooheon's POV

I slowly opened my eyes as I shifted my position on the ground.

Shit, my head hurts.

I sat up and looked around me. It's the same room, but empty. Y/N's gone. Is she really gone?

I stood up and once again examined my surroundings. My eyes were stuck at nothing but a used shovel with a tag on its end.

"Lat. 37.586638, Long. 126.960558, Buam-dong, Jongnogu, Seoul ;)"

Coordinates?

I took out my phone and tried googling it. Why is it showing me an area near Inwangsan-Peak?

And as predicted, I walked out and took the shovel with me. I entered the car and placed the shovel in the back seat. I then added the location and quickly rushed there.

-----

I let out heavy breaths as I stomped the shovel in, digging deeper until I finally felt a wooden surface when the shovel can't bring itself through anymore.

My heart pounds as I sincerely wish that she's in there.

Using the shovel, I scraped the excess dirt to the sides, allowing myself to see a coffin's lid. Without sparing anymore seconds, I stepped to the sides and pulled it open. There lies Y/N, the knife still in her stomach. Her clothes covered in blood and her face are slightly darker in some areas, I'm guessing it's because of the dirt that managed to seep in-between the wooden planks.

Everything was almost the same.

My heart sinkied at the question that suddenly pops out in my head, "Is she dead?"

I then immediately carried her out of the coffin, being so careful with everything. I avoided any movements or positions that might cause her more pain as I carried her to the car.

I placed her in the passenger seat next to me and drove as fast as I could to the hospital.

It took my phone out and called Jackson hyung. I then brought up the phone to my ears as I waited for him to answer.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"HYUNG! Hyung, oh my God, I got Y/N! Meet me in the hospital and get Wonwoo! I'll be coming into the building from the back, so, just wait for me there," I said to him before he could say anything else.

"Okay, okay," he then said before hurriedly ending the call.

I then tried to calm myself as I let out heavy breaths. At this point, nothing makes sense. Speed limits and red lights do not exist in my head right now. And due to that, after a few minutes, I arrived at the hospital and parked my car in the back of the building.

I rushed out of my car to go to Y/N's side and opened the door. I gently slid my hand behind her back and under her thighs, slowly lifting her out of the car and kicking the door behind me to close it.

I jogged to the back door and twisted the handle using my elbow. Suddenly, in the midst of my struggles, somebody opened up the door from the inside, "Hyung!"

Jackson then helped me close the door and everything. He told me that they've prepared a room for her and Wonwoo is now waiting with Changkyun.

As soon as Jackson told me the room number I ran as fast as I could to room 514 with Jackson hyung following me behind. He opens up the door wide and loud enough to startle both Wonwoo and Changkyun, making them jump in surprise.

I then entered the room and sauntered over to the bed, gently placing Y/N on there.

When Wonwoo noticed the state she was in, he told Changkyun to summon two nurses from the front desk. Changkyun then sprinted out of the room to do as he was told.

"What the shit," Wonwoo mumbled as he analyzed the sight in-front of him and a few moments later, two nurses ran in and took over the situation. Changkyun ran after them but stopped by the door frame to catch on his breath.

Wonwoo then said to me, "Hyung, you should wait outside. I'll call you when I'm done."

I obliged and headed out with Changkyun and Jakcson hyung following behind me and closing the door behind them.