Chapter 47

SHAIDEN'S P.O.V

I get to leave today. The doctor just has to clear me then I can leave. Stephanie is going to stay here for a few days to finish packing her stuff and to make sure I'm okay.

  Harry and Anne are also going to stay here for a few days. They said they wanted to give me a few days before they asked me something.

   I'm supposed to go back to school in a few days, but I don't think I want too. Stephanie won't be here and neither will Harry. Niall knows that I've been in a crash and he's the only one. Harry told me he stayed with me until he got there. I'm really appreciative about that, but I don't want him to bring it up. I also don't want people to bring up the bruises on my body because they will ask what happened and I don't want to talk about it.

  Ever since I found out about my parents, I've barely talked. Only to answer the doctor or answer someone when they asked if I wanted food. I haven't eaten much. I've lost my appetite.

  "Ms. Jones, you are able to leave now. We have some clothes here for you to wear home" the doctor said handing me scrubs.

  "Thank you." I said quietly. I walk in the bathroom in my room to change. After I am done, I walk back out and Harry asks if I'm ready to leave. I nod my head Yes and we leave to get in the car.

   "Shaiden, are you hungry?" Anne asked me.

  "No not really."

  "You have to eat." Stephanie added.

  "I don't want to."

The car was silent. I just want to get to my house and sleep. I don't want to do anything. There's nothing for me to do. My parents are dead. I knew they would die, but it wasn't supposed to happen now.  

  We make it to my house and I'm the first one out of the car and in the house. I walk straight up to my room and close the door. I changed into sweatpants and a hoodie putting my hair up. I walk over to my bed and lay under the blanket. I don't even fall asleep. I just lay there letting the tears run down my face.

   "Can I come in?" Harry said through the door.

   "Yeah. " he came in and laid down right beside me getting under the covers. I laid my head on his chest.

   "So, me and my mum were thinking, and we think it would be a good idea if you came to live with us. In England." I propped up on my elbow to look at him.

  "England? Harry I can't move to England.  I live here. My whole life is here. My school. My home. Everything."

  "Please move to England with me. We can be together and not deal with a long distance relationship anymore. I want to be with you and be there to help support you. You can't be here by yourself."

  "I guess so. When would we leave?"

  "In a few days. To get what you need and to find out what you are going to do about the house and stuff."

  "I don't want to sale the house. I'm going to need a place to live when I get older. It's already paid off, so I don't have to worry about that. I know that. And I only want to keep one of the cars the rest can go. And I don't want to sale anything in this house. I won't even have it for rent. It's mine."  

   "And that's okay. You can keep it. I'm just glad that you are coming with me."

  "Me too"

  "I love you. So much."

  "I love you too Harry." I laid back down and closed my eyes. This is all unreal.