Chapter 51

SHAIDEN'S P.O.V.

  Today I start school and I'm nervous, but not at the same time. Harry graduates on Saturday. I couldn't be any more happy for him. I woke up at 6 am because school starts at 7:30 and I want to look nice.

   I'm also really glad that all of my stuff got shipped here a few days ago. I walk to my closet and grab my high waisted black skinny jeans, with a pink, black and white crop top and my black vans. I put my hair into a ballerina bun and put on some mascara and eyeliner on my eyelid.

  I check the time and it's 7. Of course I would be the one spending an hour getting ready. I walk to Harry's room and open the door. He is still asleep. Shocker.

  "Harry, I'm leaving now. Have a good day."

  "I love you" he mumbled causing me to laugh. I shut his door and walk downstairs and fix me a cup of coffee to go. I take a sip and walk outside to my car and started driving.

  I get to the school about 7:15. I walk in and seeing all of these people, make me very nervous. I walk around trying to find my locker.

   "Looking for something?" Someone said behind me. It was Liam.

  "Just my locker. It's number 236"

  "Just follow me." He walked infront of me and I followed. "So What's your first class?" He asked looking behind him.

  "Trigonometry  with Smith." I said looking at my schedule.

  "Hey that's right across from your locker. You're in luck." He stopped at a locker which was mine. "Here we are. " he said gesturing to the locker.

  "Thank you. So um my class is right there?"

  "Yeah." He said pointing towards the class.

  "Thanks."

  "All juniors and seniors eat lunch at the Same time. Do you want to sit with me?"

  "That'd be great actually."

  "Great I'll see you then." He softly touched my shoulder and smiled then walked away. I headed to my first class and introduced myself to the teacher.

   The first four classes had gone by really slow. There was this one girl that kept giving me weird looks and nobody has talked to me except Zayn and Liam. I walk into the cafeteria and scan it for Liam. He is sitting with Zayn and some other people.

   "Hey Shaiden." Liam said moving over for me to sit down. I smile at everyone and awkwardly sit down. "Guys this is Shaiden.  She moved here from the USA."

  All of the boys said hello to her. "This is John, Mark, and James. And you know Zayn." He introduced all of them pointing at them. I said hello to all of them.

  "So are you two like a thing?" James asked me.

  "Oh no. I have a boyfriend."

  "Ohh okay." This is awkward. Lunch finished very soon and I hadn't talked at all. When the bell rang to go to fifth block, everyone exited the cafeteria and Liam showing me where my next class was.

  At the end of the day, I was walking out to my car and I turned around when I heard someone calling my name.

  "Hey. I was wondering if Maybe you wanted to hang out this Friday?"

   "I'm not sure if that's a good idea."

   "Just as friends. We would just go to the mall or something. I know you don't have friends here other than Harry. I'm just being Nice."

  "True... Yeah I guess that'd be ok."

  "Awesome. Here put your number in my phone." I take his phone and add my number.

  "Here you go. I should get going now." I say pointing to my car.

  "Yeah. I'll see you around."

  "You too." I wave at him and get in my car and start it. I arrive back home shortly after I leave. I get home and go in the kitchen to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

  "Hey! How was school?" Anne asked me.

  "It was good. A little weird at first but I got used to it after a while. Liam and Zayn showed me around. I think I got the hang of it."

   "That's good. I'm glad you had a good day."

   "How was your day?" I asked her.

   "It was good. I had the day off so I did some cleaning and cooking. We are having chicken for dinner if that's fine?"

  "Sounds great. Is Harry home?"

  "No actually he's not. He went to the store for me."

  "Oh okay." I took another bite of my sandwich.

  "I'm home!" Harry yelled walking in the door coming to the kitchen. "You're home. How was your first day?"

  "Good."

  "That's good."

  "Yea I talked to the counselor and if I take classes over the summer, I can graduate the first semester of next year." 

  "That's great!" Anne said in excitement.

  "Yeah Well I'm going to go change and get out of these clothes." I stood up and walked up the stairs followed by Harry. I walked in my room and started undressing.

  "I missed you today." Harry said wrapping his arms around me kissing my neck.

  "I missed you too." My body started to get hot just by the touch of Harry. "Harry stop I have to get dressed."

  "You don't have too. You want too. Let's go out."

  "Where?"

  "I don't know."

  "I don't want to go anywhere."

  "Fine. We can stay here." He let go of me and I grabbed a pair of shorts and a tank and put it on. We went back downstairs and sat on the couch and put on a movie, waiting for dinner.