Chapter 61

HARRY'S P.O.V.

It has been 5 months since Shaiden decided to end things with me. I haven't been with another girl since. She will always have my heart and I will never be over her. I will never get over how she used to kiss me, or hold me when we lay together, or how she laughed at me when I made a stupid joke. She made me the happiest man on this earth and I will never be the same.

Since we broke up, I have gotten tattoos all over my body. I have changed in so many ways. The only people I talk to is my mum, Gemma and Zayn sometimes. I don't talk to Liam because he is related to Carly and I can't stand her or him. He just pisses me off.

I wonder how Shaiden is dealing with the breakup. Is she as upset as I am? Does she still think about me the way I think about her? Probably not. She's not the one that fucked up. I am. I know that she finished her junior year in May, and she has been taking classes over the summer so she could graduate the first semester of her senior year. I miss her so much. I still have the promise ring that she gave back to me that night we broke up. I keep it on a chain around my neck.

I pray everyday that she will come back to me. But as the days go by, I don't think she ever will.

SHAIDEN'S P.O.V.

It's been 5 months since Harry and I broke up and since I've last seen him. The first 2 months, I was devistated. I only talked to Gemma and Anne whenever Harry wasn't around. In the third month, I started hanging out with other people again. Liam mostly.

I've been taking classes online and my GPA is so high and I have so many credits, that I don't have to wait until the first semester of senior anymore. I graduate this month. I invested in a restaraunt and have been working on the decor and the menu and stuff like that. My restaraunt is going to be amazing.

Not a day goes by that I don't think about Harry. I miss him more than I thought I would but what he did was unacceptable. I miss the way he held me, the way he kissed me, I miss his stupid jokes and I just miss him in general. But I had to move on with my life. I can finally hear his name without getting sad or crying.

"Are you ready to go babe?"

"Just one more minute Liam." Liam asked me out three and a half months after Harry and I ended things. He asked me out mulitple times before that, but I just wasn't ready. Dating Liam has helped me move on with my life. I'm happy after months of being depressed and crying all the time. I just hope nothing else gets fucked up.