Chapter 58

"Come on in." Liam said moving out of the way so I could get in. "So what happend?"

        "Harry cheated on me." I said looking down at the ground.

        "What? Like legit?"

        "Yeah. With your sister. I walked in on them-"

        "You don't have to say it. I get it. Here let's go sit in the living room." We walked to his living room and I sat in the single chair.

        "I don't fucking understand. We were doing so great and then this happend. He told me he would stay away from Carly as long as I didn't see you outside of school."

        "Oh so he's the reason we couldn't be friends?"

        "That was the only way I was going to get him to stop hanging out with your sister. I was jealous and so was he so I can't really get mad at him for telling me not to see you."

        "So, why are you here? Not to be rude or anything."

        "I needed to get out of that house. I had no where else to go so I came here."

        "Oh. Would you like something to drink?" I shook my head no.

        "Liam, this may be too much to ask, but I really can't go back to Harry's, do you mind if I stay the night?"

        "Yeah that's fine with me."

        "Does Carly still live here? If so, no offense I know she's your sister, but I can't be around her. Ever."

        "No she moved out. A while ago."

        "Okay. Thank you. If you don't mind, I'd like to go to sleep now."

        "Yeah of course. I'll go get a blanket and pillow for you." He took off to get what he said he was going to get then returned handing me the blanket and pillow. I put the pillow at one end of the couch and laid down. He covered me with the blanket. "Goodnight Shaiden." he said then went back upstairs.

        I woke up about 1 in the afternoon. When I woke up, I forgot I was at Liam's.

        "Hey you're awake. I made some eggs and toast if you'd like some."

        "Yeah thanks." He brought me a plate of food and some water.

        "So listen, I don't know what's going to happen between you and Harry, but I do want to tell you that I still feel the way I told you I did a few months ago. My feelings haven't changed. And seeing you with Harry when he visisted the school, or when you'd talk about him to Perrie or Zayn drove me crazy. I would never treat you like he did. And I know you may have a hard time believing that seeing that you just got cheated on, but I mean it. I would treat you like you deserve and after the stuff you have gone through."

        "Liam, I don't want to hurt you. I can't make any decisions right now."

        "I'm not asking you to make a decision, I'm asking you to think about it. Please."

        "Okay."

        HARRY'S P.O.V.

        Shaiden left last night about midnight I suppose. I was still a bit intoxicated when all of that stuff went down. I hadn't fell asleep at all and I talked to Stephanie the entire night asking for advice. If Stephanie is this pissed at me, I can only imagine how Shaiden feels. I can't beleive I fucked this up. I don't know what I was thinking. I shouldn't have even went to that stupid club. I should have stayed home waiting for the girls to get back from their day out.

        It's almost 2 in the afternoon and Shaiden still isn't home. I really wonder where she went and I hope she comes home soon. I need to explain myself and pray she will stay.