Chapter 62

SHAIDEN'S P.O.V.

Liam and I are going out to the park to just hang out. We are walking around holding hands just talking. I am happy with Liam. But I will never be as happy as I was when I was with Harry.

"Shaiden?" someone said behind Liam and I.

"Harry?" I don't know what to say. It's been 5 months since I've seen him.

"How are you?" He asked putting his hands in his pockets. He is wearing black jeans, and a grey hoodie. The one I always used to wear.

"I'm doing well. And yourself?"

"I've been better. Do you mind if we talk?" I looked at Liam and he told me he would give us a few minutes.

"I see you got some tattoos."

"Yeah. I got them after we broke up." I nodded my head not knowing what to say. I knew he would look good with tattoos because he looks fucking hot.

"So." he turned his head to look at Liam. "You and Liam huh?"

"Yeah."

"I love how you go out and date other guys right after we break up. I haven't been with anyone else since you decided to leave me."

"Harry, I didn't date him right as soon as we broke up."

"Sure you didn't." I know him all too well. He is getting mad. Liam came back over to us.

"Is there a problem here?"

"Yeah there is. I fucking knew you liked her and you told me you fucking didn't. Was this your plan all along? Did you want Carly and I to fuck so you could make moves on my girlfriend?" I flinched when me mentioned him and Carly.

"No of course not. It's not like I told you to fuck my sister."

"Can we stop fucking talking about you cheating on me please?" I yelled.

"Sorry. I have to go." Harry said and then stormed off. I didn't want to talk about anything else so I asked Liam to take me back to Gemmas house and he did. Why did I have to run into Harry? I was doing just fine.

When I saw him, I just wanted to run back into his arms and take him back. But I couldn't. I couldn't bring myself to it.