Chapter 57

SHAIDEN'S P.O.V.

        "No Shaiden! Please! Let me explain1" Harry said running after me wrapping a towel around the lower half of his body. I ignored him and pushed past Stephanie going to my room. He ran after me and started beating on the door since I locked it.

        "Go the fuck away!" I yelled through the door.

        "Shaiden baby, please open the door." I didn't answer him just completely ignored him. I can't believe he did this to me. He fucking cheated on me. With Carly. I walk in on them having fucking sex.

        After about 10 minutes the beating on the door stopped and I was just curled in my bed crying. This is the second time I've been cheated on.

        STEPHANIE'S P.O.V.

        "What the actual fuck is your problem? You cheated on my best friend and now she won't come out of her room." I yelled at Harry walking down the hall. "And I think it would be a fantastic idea if you tell your little whore, to get out of this house."

        "I'm going to right now. Just, please try to get Shaiden to open the door." I didn't say anything just turned the opposite way and walked towards her door.

        "Shaiden? Can you open the door?"

        "Is he with you?"

        "No." she opened the door then locked it as soon as I came in.

        "I can't believe he did that. He promised over and over and over that he would never cheat on me. That he wouldn't be like Mason. Jokes on me right?"

        "No, jokes on him. And don't worry. After his whore leaves, he is going to get a peice of my mind. I am going to tear his ass up."

        "He deserves it. I don't want to talk to him until I can gather my thoughts."

        "That I can understand." I stood up and looked at her. "I'm going to go talk to him now."

        I walk to his room and bang on the door. When he didn't answer it, I opened it and he wasn't in there. I walk downstairs to see if he's there and he is sitting on the couch with his elbows resting on his knees and his head resting in his hands.

        "So what the fuck happened?" I snapped.

        "I didn't mean to."

        "Oh, so it was an accident? Your dick just happened to slide into another girl?"

        "No that's not what happened. Well, the sex part did. But I was drunk and I didn't know what I was doing. And Carly was all over me, and I just didn't know what I was doing."

        "That's not a good enough excuse. She wil never forgive you and I hope you know that. She doesn't even want to see you. "

        "I know. But that's not going to stop me from trying to get her to talk to me."

        "If you want my advice, I would stay away from her until she comes to you. You fucked up. So bad."

        "Do you hate me now?"

        "Right now yes. But I don't understand why you would do that. I thought you loved her more than anything?"

        "I do and you know it. It was the fucking alcohol."

        "That doesn't make up for it. I was routing for you two." I started to walk away then turned around "Oh and great job fucking things up right before your six month anniversary." I was headed back upstairs when Shaiden came downstairs with her purse and car keys.

        "Where are you going?" I asked her.

        "Out. I need to think. Don't let him come after me please."

        "Okay." I didn't argue with her because there was no point.

        SHAIDEN'S P.O.V.

        I don't even know where I am going. I'm just driving. When I stop, I am parked in front of Liam's house. I get out of the car and waked to his door. He was probably asleep, so moments later, he answered and just looked at me rubbing his eyes.

        "You were right." I said and the tears ran down my face. I wrapped my arms around him and he just held me.