Chapter 56

HARRY'S P.O.V.

        It's two days before mine and Shaiden's 6 month anniversary, and I am so happy that we are doing good in our relationship. I love her more than anything and she will never understand. It's only been half a year, but I can see us spending the rest of our lives together. Tonight, the poeple who I work with are going to a club and want me to come. Shaiden said I could go because Stephanie is coming in for a few days and they want to spend the day together. I told her that I wouldn't speak to Carly while I am out tonight and I fully intend on keeping that promise.

        "Hey baby." I say walking behind Shaiden hugging her while she is cooking. She is always cooking. But she is really good at it so it doesn't bother me at all. "What time is Stephanie suppposed to be here?"

        "In about an hour. She just texted me. She is on her way to the house now. Why?"

        "Because I am about to leave for work, and don't forget I have that get together at the bar with my co-workers."

        "I won't and don't forget to stay away from Carly."

        "Yes Shaiden. I'm aware." I said sarcastically. "But I do have to leave now or I'll be late."

        "Okay. I love you! Have a good day." She turned around and gave me a kiss. I love her kisses. They are so sweet and just perfect. Today is going to be good.

                STEPHANIE'S P.O.V.

        I finally get to see my best friend and tell her everything that has happened in the last few months. I am about 10 minutes from her new house and I can't wait to see it and see how she is doing. She said she's been doing a lot better sinse the accident and I'm happy for her.

        When I get to her house, I grab my suitcase out of the trunk of the taxi and walk to her door. I don't knock just walk in. Probably rude of me but it's me. I don't care. I smell food. Of course she is cooking. She always is. It's only 5pm so I guess she is making us dinner.

        "That smells amazing." I say sneaking up on her. She turns around and basically jumps on me.

        "Stephanie!! Oh my gosh! I've missed you so much. You don't even understand!!!" she is still wrapped around me.

        "I missed you too. Now get off of me. I can't breath." I said being completely serious but she thought it was a joke so she busted out laughing.

        "I am making us dinner, and after we eat, I was thinking I take you out. Maybe to go shopping? I need to get something for Harry for our 6 month anniversary. It's in two days."

        "It's been that long already?"

        "Yes ma'am. How are you and Michael?" she asked while turning off the stove.

        "Great. I have some news to tell you."

        "Oh really? What about?"

        "Well, Michael and I are going to be getting married a lot sooner than next year."

        "Why's that?" she looked confused.

        "I am- I mean, we are expecting..."

        "What?" her eyes went wide.

        "Yeah. I'm pregnant. Only a few weeks though. But I'm excited about it."

        "How do your parents and his parents feel about it?"

        "My parents were upset at first, but they came around and his parents are happy for us. If we have a girl, Aaliyah and if it's a boy we are going to name him Lucas."

        "That's so sweet. But isn't Michael, trying to like become famous or some shit like that?" She said fixing our plates. Finally, I'm starving.

        "Yeah but we have it all figured out. If he does make it, I will take care of the child while he's on tour and when our baby gets old enough, we will start going on tour with him."

        "I see. Well I am so happy for you. Here's your food."

        "Thanks." we both eat and continue to talk and when we finish eating, she takes my suitcase to her room. I'll be sharing with her just like old times. We leave shortly after and go out shopping just like she said we would. England is such a pretty place.

                SHAIDEN'S P.O.V.

           Stephanie and I stayed out really late. Not only did we go shopping, but we also went to see a movie and we decided to go sight seeing. She was so amazed at how pretty it is here just as amazed as I was. When we get home it's just after midnight. When we pull in the driveway, Harry's car is in the driveway. Weird, I expected him to be out later. We walk upstairs.

        "Let me check on Harry right quick." I open his door and cover my mouth. "HARRY!?!" Stephanie runs to his room and gasps.