Chapter 50

SHAIDEN'S P.O.V.

Today was a good day. Harry took me to the school to get a tour of it and to get enrolled and school starts next Monday. Today is Thursday. So that means I have 3 days to prepare for a new start. Meeting new people, making new friends, and starting a new life. We are sitting at a cafe eating lunch right now.

  "So, Liam goes to the school you are going too, and he's going to like make sure you get around the school and stuff." 

  "Why can't you do it?"

  "Well, when I moved back here, I talked to my councilor, and I have more than enough credits, and I am graduating in a week. I'm going to get a job and provide for you."

  "I don't need you to provide for me. My parents left me their fortune. I am basically rich."

  "I know that. But I want to be here for you 100% and to take care of you. I have to do this and I want you to make friends and finish school."

  "Okay Harry if you say so. I'm going to try and take classes over the summer that way, I can graduate the first semester of next year. Then I can get a job hopefully being a chef. I've decided I don't want to go to college, so I'll use my parents money to open my own restaurant."

  "That sounds like a plan. If that's what you want."

  "It is. I just want to finish school and be with you."

  "Alright." He said and smiled at me. "So, Liam was wondering if you wanted to hang out with us tonight. He's having a get together at his house and his friend Zayn and his girlfriend Perrie is coming too."

  "Harry, I don't know if I want to go anywhere with people I don't know."

  "Please. We don't even have to stay long." 

  "Okay." I took a deep breath then took a drink of my coke.

   "Awesome."

HARRY'S P.O.V.

  It's been a few hours and now we are getting ready to leave for Liam's house. Shaiden wanted to go home to change and whatnot.

  "Ready." She said grabbing her purse.

  "Finally" I joked and she playfully slapped my arm. "Ow!" I said loudly.

  "Stop being a baby." She let out a laugh. That was the first time she had a real laugh since she left the hospital that day. We got in the car and about 30 minutes later, we arrived at Liam's. I knocked on the door and waited for an answer.

  "Hey Harry. Shaiden, you look great."

  "Um Thanks." She said quietly. We walked in and made our way to the living room.

  "Uh Zayn, Perrie, you remember Harry right?" They both greeted me and me returning. "And this is his girlfriend, Shaiden. "

  "It's Nice to meet you Shaiden." Perrie said giving her a genuine smile.

  "Yeah it is." Zayn said coming to shake her  hand. "Are you here for a visit?" He asked when he let go of her  hand.

  "Uh no. I moved here just recently." I  grab her hand and pull her to take a seat on the couch. 

  "If you just moved here, how did you two meet?" Perrie asked.

  "In Florida. He lived there and we met in August started dating in September ."

  "I see. You guys are cute."

  "Thank you. You two are a cute couple also." Shaiden said to Perrie and Zayn. They both smiled at her.

   "So can I get you guys something to drink?" Liam asked. 

   "A water will be fine." Shaiden answered for herself.

  "I'll have the Same." Liam walked out of the living room and into the kitchen. I got up and followed him.

  "Hey man. Why do you keep looking at my girlfriend?"

  "I'm not. I'm being polite."

  "No you keep looking at her like you're in love or something."

  "Harry I am not. She's cute, but I'm not into her like that."

  "Okay. Just. Stop looking at her so much." He rolled his eyes continuing to get our drinks. We both walked in and handed Shaiden her water.

  "Thank you." She said as her handed it to her.

We all conversed for hours. About a bunch of nonsense. They talked about school. Zayn is a senior but Perrie graduated last year. They talked about their futures, what they do for fun and a bunch of other stuff.  I didn't think we'd end up staying this late but we did. And to be quiet honest, I'm bored out of my fucking mind.

  "Shaiden," I whispered in her ear. 

  "Hmm?"

  "Can we leave now? I'm tired"

  "Yeah sure" I stood up adjusting my shirt.

  "We are going to get out of here. It's late." 

  "Okay. I'll see you soon?" Liam asked and I nodded my head.

  "It was Nice meeting you Shaiden." Perrie said and Zayn agreed.

  "You too."

  "Maybe we can hang out soon? I'm always with Zayn. I need a friend that's a girl."

  "Yeah sure. Here let me give you my number. " they exchanged numbers then we Finally left.