Chapter 55

SHAIDEN'S P.O.V.

        It's been two months since I've hung out with Liam outside of school. He asks me all the time if we can hang out and I feel bad for telling him no, but Harrya and I made a promise and I hope he is keeping his end of the promise. Since Harry and I had that fight, we started to reconnect and started spending more time together. The last day of school is in May, so about two months from now and I could not be any more excited. I hope it goes by extremely fast.

        For this summer, Harry and I are planning to take a trip to Florida, so I can check on the house and just visit some friends I let behind. I really miss Louis and I feel bad for not calling to check up on him but I've just been so busy here. Harry, Anne and Gemma have been the best people these past few months and I couldn't have asked for better people to be there for me. My relationship with Harry is going great. It will be 6 months in 4 days. That's half a year and I am super excited about that. We decided we weren't going to do anything big just have a nice dinner at home and watch some movies.

        Some other great news, Stephanie is going to come visit me in a few days also. I haven't seen her since my parents had died. I miss her so much. I miss being able to talk to her in person instead of over the phone every other day. I miss being able to have conversations about random shit. And most importantly, I just miss being around her. I can't wait to see her and to be honest, I am kind of glad that she isn't bringing Michael. She said him and his friends started a band and he needs to be there to practice and stuff. That may sound rude, but I just want it to be me and her just like old times. Harry is going to give us some space so we can just hang out and get caugh up.

                                AUTHORS NOTE!!!

        Hey guys! I know this chapter was extremely short, but I had to do a filler chapter to let you all know what's happening. I had to skip a few months that way it wouldn't like be the same thing her going to school, and coming home. I didn't want the book to start get boring.

        I do want to let you all know that there ARE  a lot of surprises coming up! I was originally going to make a third book, but it depends on how many chapters this has when I get to the point where I wanted to start the third book. But I will make sure to let you all know if there is going to be a thrid book.

        I love you all and please continue to vote and comment to let me know how you are liking the book. I want honest feedback!

                        Lydia