Chapter 54

SHAIDEN'S P.O.V.

        "Liam, you know I'm with Harry. I can't do anything to jeapordize our relationship."

        "Why not? He's been jeapordizing your relationship."

        "What are you talking about?"

        "Everyday after work, he's been hanging out with my sister Carly."

        "What? No he hasn't. He's been coming home everyday."

        "Shaiden, I promise you. He has been with my sister everyday this week. She is his new boss." I am so shocked right now. That's why he's been distant recently. He's been with that whore.

        "I don't believe you. Take me home now. You have a lot of nerve making this up." I snap at him. I can't say Harry is guilty until I find out myself.

        "Fine. But I am telling you the truth. I would never lie to you like your boyfriend is."

        The car ride is complete silence on the way back to my house. I just can't imagine Harry being with another girl and it is making me sick just thinking about it. Once I get home, I get out of the car without even telling Liam bye. I make my way in the house and go to my room. Harry is in my room sitting on my bed.

        "What are you doing in here?" I asked crossing my arms.

        "I was waiting on you to get home. Where were you?"

        "Where were you?" I asked trying him

        "I was at work. I told you."

        "Well, I was out with Liam."

        "Again?!" He raised his voice now standing up.

        "Yes Harry agian. We were just haning out. It's okay for me to have friends you know. Plus you don't get to tell me where I can go and who I can go with when you aren't home to hang out with me. Now, I'm going to ask you one more time. Where were you today?"

        "I was at work."

        "Well, I heard that yo've been hanging out with your scum of an ex girlfriend everyday after work. And that she is your boss! What do you have to say to that?!" Now I am the one raising my voice.

        "Who told you that?" His face fell flat and he looked almost terrified.

        "Oh I don't know. Maybe her brother who I've been hanging out with?"

        "Fuck. Shaiden, it's not what it seems like."

        "Really?! It sems like you have been going behind my back with a girl that you used to date."

        "You've been hanging out with Liam"

        "wow. I didn't date him though. I have no friends here except for you and your family. Do you want me to not have friends? And if I think back, you were the one that told me to be friends with him and you were the one that convinced me to go to his house to hang out with him." He went silent knowing that I was right. "I'm done talking about this Harry. I want you to promise, that you won't see Carly anymore"

        "I can't do that. She's my boss. I'm going to see her."

        "Well, I'm not going to make you quit your job, so promise that you won't see her outside of work."

        "Fine. I won't see her outside of work. As long as you don't see Liam outside of school."

        "Then who am I supposed to hang out with Harry?"

        "Perrie?" I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes.

        "Fine. I won't see Liam outside of school anymore."

        "thank you." he opened his arms and I walked into them. "so are we good now?"

        I took a minute to answer. "Yeah we are. Just please, don't hang out with her anymore."