Chapter one

Sweet cherry book one of mafia series

" Your  innocence is something that I want to protect, your my apple that I crave for

" Your innocence is something that I want to protect, your my apple that I crave for. You do not know how much I want to love you and protect you. Let me be your knight and your my angel. My beautiful innocent angel "

Chapter one : the girl

One day it was a peaceful day in Seoul, there were birds chirping , people laughing and everything was bright and good was it tho ??? Until one day hell broke lose in the middle of Seoul on the morning . People started to scream and yell and there was gun shots heard until one girl in particular was held hostage by a big strong men he had big biceps and she was kicking and hitting his back " let me go please , let me go * cries * please let me go I- " it started to get muffled by a duck tape around her mouth to prevent the horror screams and agonizing pain she felt " SHUT UP FREAK UGH" she was shell shocked more like ptsd . She did not know what is going on the flashback she got when her parents got shot by the person and whoever until she reached to base of the gang .

She was shocked more like who got her ???? It was a question that was lingering in her head. I guess it is faith to her she felt weird until she was at black market more like you be selled off  to someone . She then opened her eyes to a loud footsteps . Footsteps to be accurate enough to her . The boy looked very young he had black hair and many tattoos and lots of earrings and piercings. She looked up at his dark brown eyes that eyes her every move. His big hand was holding a strand of her black hair . She looked up with quivering lips and it was little whimpers . He looked light skinned more like he looked like a bunny . Until he spoke up " your wondering why your here ??? " she only gave him a nod. He then gave her a soft smile . " well let me introduce my name for you baby, my name is Jeon Jungkook I am the guy who does gang stuff my gang is bts and my other friends are NCT , EXO , BLACKPINK, GOT7 and twice . Now your wondering why your here well you see.... I am not going to hurt you nor hurt anyone of theses girls but today your here to  be traded since your parents can't take care of you anymore and oh the person who killed your parents is one of the most other dangerous criminals out there his name is Zico and he had an eye on you so I want to give you to someone who might protect you better than me since we met . So would you agree to the terms and regulations to being seemed off to a mafia group ??" The girl had no idea what happened but surely she got to get this opportunity maybe live in something she never was in but if you did not know was she is a little . A little that needed a new caretaker . Yes the fact she was a little a cute girl to be exact. She was so innocent no wonder her family had to keep her away from this until that day she now here going to have to answer and honest question but this boy Jungkook can read her like a book . She was hesitant and her Apple like cheekbones was red due to her blushing so hard right now . She spoke up which brought his attention towards the little . " Y-yes I agree if this is an opportunity I would take it for my parents " she answered truthfully she was doing it for her parents. She did not know her father was part of an Mafia group that he probably talk to this bunny dude . But whatever it was to keep her innocence and positive aura . He did not want to get involved and get traumatized . Jungkook then spoke up " okay then come on little one , and yes I can read you like a book it is easy to say that some girls in here are also like you baby . You know your a little and I bet my best friend would love to take care of you . He is an daddy dom so yea hopefully you are okay with this ???" She only shown him an small smile to his reply that was an yes. While she was getting ready her outfit was a beautiful pink sun dress and wearing a cute necklace and kitten blue heels . She was beautiful indeed no wonder her father told him to give her to someone he trust if something bad happens, he then fulfilled his wishes and said in his mind " your welcome sir I am grateful what I ddI your such a nice soul and beautiful no wonder your daughter is beautiful and innocent I can see but what needs to be protected is that period " he then brought her up the stage and the judge said ladies and gentlemen this girl has a price and she is very special her  name is Choi Y/N anyone say any money . Then bunch of men said , 100 , 10,000 , 2000 until one men in red hair with piercings and tattoos said " 1million " he then smiled saying it the boy that looked at him that is sitting next to him said " is this the girl you want ??" He replayed with an " yes she is the one for me " he only nodded the judge said " we have an winner the girl goes to Mr Lee " she then walked up to him her small little feet in her kitten heels she was short and adorable she was around 5 feet tall and she had long brownish black hair and her eyes are very much like big doe eyes, she had an beautiful skin . She was like a doll to his eyes and she then grabbed his big hands in hers and then walked with him until Jungkook was right he then said to his best friend " taeyong hyung please take care of her she is very precious okay ??" He then nodded and " okay hyung got her and I will protect her , let's go babygirl " she then blushed and said " okay daddy " he then carried her bridal style and she then had her hands around his neck and he was holding her so she does not fall down .