Chapter 3 part two

This is chapter 3 part two sorry I had to make the chapter short because I was eating food with my parents so here is chapter 3 part two sorry for the wait .

Let's begin

While Wendy was smiling at y/n. Little did they know which made Wendy more curious was how y/n and taeyong got together so she asked y/n about it and y/n was more happy then ever so she explained " so when I was I think what I could remember was that I was in the weird selling thing and so then I met Jungkook at the place so then while I was there I was sold to his allies who is an best friend of his so then I developed feelings for him the Minute I met him because I knew I trusted him to be my caregiver. So it took a while until I accepted taeyong and then yea we both are together . " Wendy was at awe for a while and then said " if he does something bad make sure you tell me so I can beat the sh*t out of him so yea thank god he takes care of you well . I am so happy why don't we go down and see the others little one okay ." Y/n then nodded.

While they got downstairs they saw someone that Wendy does not like more like that is her step brother and it was no other than Felix ( sorry I had to please do not hurt me this is only fictional and yea in real life he would not do this so please support him and the other stray kids gang so yea ) Felix was Wendy step brother and so then she did trusted her until she found out he did mafia things and was shook and until he started to not trust her and never told her how he was and cut all ties with her and the fact she spent her entire life to give him food and make sure he is okay but he never did anything helpful and so then out of nowhere she found out that he got into conflict with nct and EXo and so out of no where she knew the plans to get y/n. Which scares her so she makes sure she has all protection for y/n her little sister like . So yea that is all I can say there is more to that but it will be in the other chapters later on so yea .

When Wendy saw him she gots so furious and spoke up " yo Felix why are you here man ??" Felix looked up and gave an smirk " to Wendy baby girl what are you doing today ??? Hmmm I see there is another girl name y/n is it ??? How are you little one ??? " y/n then ran to Doyoung side and hugged him in the arm . While Jisung was looking until he spoke up " what do you want man and why your here ??? And do not even try to lay on my little sister or else you know who is going to shut your mouth hole " Felix then cracked his knuckles and neck . He then let out a sigh and chuckle " oh I am here to speak to this y/n of yours and who is her caregiver hmmmm . Is it taeyong or Haechan cause I never seen such a beautiful slut lik-" he got cut off by someone near him and that is taeyong " what you said ??? " Felix looked back and spoke up in his low voice " oh I was talking about your girl y/n , and on how pretty she was and how your so lucky * sarcastic * you are to found such a girl that fun to make fun of . So y/n I want you to ask me something who would you chose if you had an caregiver me or taeyong ???" Y/n was beyond shock why would he ask this kind of question so then spoke up " I chose taeyong . " Felix then said " well thank you for letting me come here bye bye " all of them looked at him with glares and even y/n was more scared because she was not sure why he would ask something like that and for sure she knows her man does not like him and the fact she did not know what to do anymore so she clung into Jisung for protection and taeyong then rubbed his temples and said " why would he just ugh who ever he is make sure he does not go in here got it and protect y/n at all circumstances got it ??" All of them nodded and then y/n looked at taeyong and hugged him while he pat her head and carried her to the room with Wendy following then both behind and so then hold y/n and brought her to her room and put her down so she can rest and so she then contacted her other gang members to come in the house .

While that was going on taeyong was in his big office and was frustrated and even more so slammed his fist down and said

" you Felix are in so in trouble for saying that about my girl "

So her is chapter 3 part two done guys I hope you like it please comment , vote and enjoy .

The next chapter will be up by tomorrow so I hope you like it guys .

And yea that's all author out