Five years later last chapter

" the words I never have said The words I didn't know I'd say as I cried I like you, Oppa, what do I do ?? " Iu: good day

The words I didn't know I'd say as I cried
I like you, Oppa, what do I do ?? "
Iu: good day

Last chapter : 5 years later

5 years later .........

After the aftermath of the down fall of jyp. Taeyong have proposed to Y/n and they lived an happy life while that happened Doyoung found himself an girlfriend along with the others and Jisung .

It was odd for Y/N being married but she got to marry the man she loved dearly. All the hardships she faced from her past to present gave her the confidence to teach her own kids and to guide them .

While that happened Y/N did not know she was pregnant and so her tears have fallen down and she was very blessed and happy .

Wendy found out and so Y/n decided to go to Taeyong and tell him the news.

She was walking in her heels and knocked softly. Taeyong perked up from his work and smiled when Y/n opened the door softly and so then looked and gently skip her way to his desk and hugged him. " baby I have good news" taeyong looked up and placed his pen down and fixed himself " what is it babygirl ??? " taeyong waited till she showed the test, his eyes widen and an big smiled plastered was on so then he got up and spin Y/n around " OH MY GOSH BABY I AM GOING TO BE AN FATHER!!! I am so happy like you have no idea " he said with enthusiasm and y/n giggled and said " yes we will be parents !!! But I am nervous a bit. " taeyong put Y/n down and said " you do not have to worry you have me and the boys and the rest to take care of you and protect it. "

Y/n smiled looking at her husband and then spoke up

" I would have never knew I would find the one for me to love me for who I am !!!"

————————————————

I hope you love it guys !!!! This is the last chapter and there will be an bonus so yea .

I guess this is the end of book one.

Wow I would have never knew that we all made it this far and I have forever grateful!!!!

Please do not forget to comment, vote and enjoy !!!!!

Thank you again and love you guys and stay safe 💙💙💙💗💗