Chapter 4

Here is chapter 4

Here is chapter 4

Chapter 4 : Felix changed ?????

While Taeyong was mad pissed about Felix ever trying to get Y/N even tho Felix was thinking of something to do an plan but was it just them being used as bait to lure themselves to NCT's Neo mafia business??? Or was it that Felix Was Y/N's Lost long step brother or family??? It was something that Taeyong has in mind, he started to think deeply in his own world while he was thinking his second in command Johnny came into the room and spoke up in his deep voice" Boss, Felix is here to speak to you privately and yes he knows something we do not know, yes may seem like a bad person but deep down he is nice and he did spoke to Y/N and she did not get hurt, he actually played with her using coloring books so yea, he is here to speak to you privately." Taeyong only nodded and spoke again " Sure thing, bring him in . " Johnny Bowed down in a 90 degree angle and proceed to open the door. He step aside and let Felix in.

Felix walked in to Taeyong's office in his black suit and his hair is color pink and styled nicely. When he walked in he then started to gulp down his salvia. He was very timid by taeyong's appearance and how he looked so scary. While he looked down ashamed for his actions towards the Nct and his group Stray kids being the second to one of the last powerful mafia groups in the game right now. He was sorry for his actions and he decided to man up and master it and start to explain his actions and maybe team up since his group is falling and it is not good . While Felix looked down taeyong spoke up

" you decide to show up and I am happy about that. Now look me in the eyes and tell me why your here. We are not fighting but settling an peace treaty for both mafias. " Felix looked up and was shaking a lot and then spoke up with his deep voice and walked to the chair to sit in " I ....... am very sorry sir if anything we were being used from YG . No matter how many times we did not want to follow we hurt you and y/n in the most awful way and I came here to say something that may shock you " taeyong then was still standing but looking out the big window and proceed to walk to his desk with his eyeglasses and sat down with hands crossed together. He looked and picked his glasses from his face and looked Felix and sighed deeply " you may continue and yes ya as well are sorry for ever doubting you ,you may be used but we do not like how YG treated you guys and it is best for you or even for us. Would you like to sign an newer contract and join our team and we can take down the master mind which was all along YG ???" Felix then proceeded to say " yes indeed and I wanted to say that Y/n your girlfriend is my long lost sister . "

Taeyong had his eyes wide " your saying that your Y/N's long lost brother " Felix then nodded " yes and when I saw Y/N she reminded me of my sister and I finally found her . I finally found Y/N after all theses years " he silently cried and taeyong got up and hugged his new Conrad, his new member and then food spoke up " I think that us stray kids would be delighted to team up with you. I think that we both teams had a misunderstanding that lead to this situation but let's just say I am going to kick YG's ass for trying to take away someone that was my dear sister and that our parents sacrificed to do anything to protect us both from danger and the fact that he killed parents so this is pay back " taeyong only nodded and said

" here is the contract and you and your team Can move out and join our group and stay with us . "

They both put out there hands and shakes them

Taeyong " welcome to the team long lost brother "

Felix " I am thankful long lost brother , we will stop him and his other team together and we unite as one and if someone hurts us they will pay a dark toll "

He guys I hope you like it now your confused well here it is

YG is the master mind behind stray kids and NCT's disbandment and misunderstanding

Felix perhaps was adopted to the lee family which is Taeyong , mark and Jisung family and they both have a strong relationship. Until Felix found out about y/n and y/n and him are both relatives of the same blood . Which made it easy for gangs to get them since there own father was in fact friends with YG but got into a serious issue that causes the lees and Felix and Y/N's relationships Break off and is yea they all been together since young age and yea . YG was the person who did that so yea this is a short info since I wanted to make sense .

So yea hope you like it

I want to give a shout out to StraysDon'tstay