kidnapped

———————————————" so elegant, a criminal who destroys me, not okay, I try and shake my head ooh but I'm only getting dragged in more deeply The moment I fall for you , is the end of my innocence

———————————————
" so elegant, a criminal who destroys me, not okay, I try and shake my head ooh but I'm only getting dragged in more deeply
The moment I fall for you , is the end of my innocence. "
Taemin- criminal

———————————————
Chapter 6 : kidnapped
______________________________

While everyone was in the office of Neo culture technology.

The name nct was the one Taeyong himself and the others decide to name their gang and team . It meant that they all are royal to each other and no leaves anyone out because they are family . While taeyong himself being the leader can be a huge struggle but when it comes to his brothers and teammates it brings him happiness and even just love out of it . He cherishes everything that he has and he loves working with people .

While he was sitting down his big black leather swivel chair. His office consists of an brown huge work desk along with lots of shelves and couches, he also has an printer and everything you need in an office. While his desk was very spotless and clean he also has picture frames of his girlfriend smiling in the picture she was wearing an pink off shoulder dress with her hair up in a beautiful French braid bun . And she also has an necklace in her neck that Felix bought her which is a very beautiful more elegant diamond necklace that is an dove . She was very beautiful and you guessed it is y/n . While he has her picture in his fame he alps has his cousin Chungha . And his older sister Iu . And along with his parents . Even his dog .

While he was holding an meeting in his office, he heard an door open and you guessed it was his cousin that is a year older than him . They both are like best friends to be honest with you . While they both known each other since babies and they also are inseparable to each other . While chungha came in she had her hair up in an high ponytail and her outfit was jeans and a nice shirt with low wedge heels. They all bowed at chungha and she then smiled and bowed . While they all went out since the meeting was over she walked in and smacked his shoulder playfully " YA!!!! Why did you not tell your cousin that you had an girlfriend ???? Huh!!!! We are best friends you got to tell your cousin that and I mean iu has called me awhile ago to tell you that she is in vacation with her lovely husband Jungkook . So you got to know that, and by the way how is life and I brought you, your favorite food!!!!" Taeyong then looked back at her " YA !!! Noona you did not have to do that!!! You had to slap me because I did not tell you I had an girlfriend ???? Okay anyway your little cousin got himself an girlfriend so here is the picture. Ooohhhh you got me my favorite food ??? I love ya you know that noona . Okay anyway yea I have an girlfriend." Chungha laughed softly and looked at the picture.

Chungha went in Awww for a bit and she then said " she looks so cute bro like ooh she looks Uwu." She then saw and looked around until her best friend texted her, she looked back and looked at taeyong eating Kimchi and rice along with some meats and an soda or water in the side . She then walked over and said " bro I got to meet your girlfriend soon . By the way I got to go I will text you later my best friend Sorin and CLC has talked to me and said I have to meet them to go shop !!!!! Anyway see you later bye !!!!" She then left in an hurry which gave him an puzzled look" welp what can I say???? Anyway she is my cousin and I love her so yea " he shrugged his shoulder