Chapter 3

Here is chapter three guys
Hope you out like it

Chapter 3 : meeting another gang member????

While everyone was busy around the big house doing there own business. Y/n was busy sitting in her bedroom watching tv on the 27 inch screen tv she was watching some kdrama's  especially her favorite kdrama Cinderella and the 4 knights, yes her favorite kdrama is the Cinderella one. While she was siting down watching some of the kdramas and she was wearing a beautiful sun dress with a cute ribbon on her hair that is braided into French braids and she was smiling until a knock was on the door she then paused at the video scene since she did not want to miss any. While she then said " the door is open " she said a little loud enough for the person to hear when she opened it she saw Wendy from red velvet and she smiled and said " hello little one my names Wendy , what is your name ??" She spoke up and y/n spoke up saying " my name is y/n " then Wendy went up to y/n and sat next to her explaining that she is friends with the other members and that she is one of the older sister of taeyong mostly family friend and her other sisters are Boa , Park bom and Iu . She then explained that her boyfriend is mark from nct . ( sorry I had to , I was thinking of who to put with mark so yea I do ship mark and Wendy ) while she spoke her eyes were with hearts and she was squealing and saying "y/n unnie you have to meet my gang you now officially my little sister and no cap tho . "

She then smiled back and " okay noona "

To be continued