The rescue

" move over, here I come last time was just a warm up umm this time , it's for real party " Stray kids - back door ———————————————

this time , it's for real party "
Stray kids - back door
———————————————

Chapter 7 : the rescue

Taeyong was very mad , he was so mad that his knuckles went almost white . It was rare for the members to see him in this type of state . Doyoung tried his hardest to calm him down but no use . Even doyoungs girlfriend tried her hardest .

Jisung girlfriend Ariel even tried comforting him but no matter how hard those mis two girls did there best it was matter of seconds until they heard an phone ring and it was an face time . Haechan carefully picked it up and put it into the screen and there was the man that could help them a lot and it was

Taemin ........

Taemin and his wife was in the screen all of them was shocked and even looked so confused as to what is happening right now so Taemin spoke up " I see that my daughter has been kidnapped . Well I am here to help . As much as this hurts me to see my own daughter in this type of situation I got some info on the guy and I know a way . Babe can you give me my documents ??? " Naeun looked up at Taemin and smiled " sure thing baby , anything for my love . I will be right back sweetie okay ??" Taemin only nodded " okay love. Anyway as I said before this is easy to do . I been his friend before but I never knew he would be this bad . As much as it shocked me let's just say I have a trick up my sleeve for this so y'all imma tell y'all . And here is my wonderful wife back with my docs and ooohhh she got me coffee and food . Thank you love " Naeun smiled " Your welcome :) " the people smiled at the two thinking they looked so cute and how Y/n probably had wonderful loving parents . They wonder how she was treated so they decided to ask anything regarding the situation and how they treated there daughter . So Johnny spoke up while Winwin was writing everything In the computer and Taeil was busy looking at the computer while Felix and Han was busy hacking the systems and their girlfriends hangout with Doyoungs girl and Jisungs girlfriend as well .

Taeyong took a deep breathe he then gently spoke up again " so your saying Taemin hyung that JYP himself Park jin-Young knows what he is capable of ????" Taemin then nodded " Yes!!! You are certainly correct as I said before me an my wife been hunting him down finding out our daughter been kidnapped by him . We knew your father taeyong . And He's been out buddy since we met when our daughter, my baby girl was still a toddler. As much as I remember I been with my daughter for years now to see that she was in the right hands makes me glad that you took care of her taeyong. I am so grateful as an father to see this and see that my daughter is finally able to see the world out her little perspective. Yes we knew our daughter is an little. And we do love and cherish her as much as she loves us . We support her a lot . " taeyong was listening to this and was having huge thoughts on this hit yet again Was listening to this over and over again to get down as much information.