Taeyong's past

" I bet she could never make you cry cause the scars on your heart are still mine, tell me that she couldn't get this stingShe can almost be the worst of me   Too bad she's just eating off your dreams Let me know when you're ready to plea Maybe yo...

She can almost be the worst of me
  Too bad she's just eating off your dreams
Let me know when you're ready to plea
Maybe you just need to send for me"
Woo- Rihanna
___________________________

Chapter ten : Taeyong's past

Blood

Blood

Blood

Blood

Blood.........

Was all this boy saw in his past. He never knew anything that could be so rich and red looking. He had an past that even his girlfriend soon to be wife never really knew, it was himself that had an internal conflict that he battle for so long. Was it the way he grew up ??? Or was it the way he acted ??? But it could mean something Andy hat was something he hold dearly.

While he studied the picture frame he then gripped it that the frame broke into pieces of glass shards that cut his left palm, he hissed silently until he fixed it with bandages and gauze medicine. While he looked very insomniac his eyes shown big deep set of eye bags and his hair messy from the files he done. So many files he been on and off sleep lately and it is killing his sleep schedule day bad night he worked but the memory he hold deeply was making him horrified to sleep during those sleepless nights while looking through his ceiling and the moon shining through the big velvet curtains bad holding his girlfriend while sleeping with her he then got up from his bed that night and went back to his office to work, drink coffee and move on from there.

His past is what made him who is now and that is something as an author I myself will tell you right now.

~Taeyong's past~

He looked very young and frail boy

He looked very young and frail boy. The three year old boy looked at his father while happily grinning eating his burger with an chocolate milkshake
( I mean that sounds is good I mean I had pasta but like ugh milkshakes sound so good today ugh anyway back to the story and ooohhhhh burgers too )
While he eat while kicking his feet underneath the high stool he heard his mother start to argue with his dad. He knew that his dad cheated on his mom but he cannot understand it cause he never fell in love or had an girlfriend. It stung the little poor boy's heart so much that it made him heartbroken. Until he heard the one thing that made him gasp " HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON ME, why, why do you do that ??? You know what we are done bye" it made him shook from the words until he heard an ring fell down and it was his mother's. He quickly and quietly walked up the stairs had saw his mom crying with tears going down her slim face it was something that made him scared and shook at the same time.

What was it until he saw something that his dad never done in his life bad it was shoot in-front of his son. He immediately ran and ran down the stairs and tried to get out of the house until his father got him and pointed his gun infront of his head. And it shook him until " Mr lee put your hands up and give met he boy right now "
Mr lee looked at Luke and laughed " Me ??? Give you my son ??? How dare you insult me the high ranked man who created Nct . " Luke and his wife Luna came up and grabbed Taeyong and Luna came mad hugged her step son and said " you know what Mr lee you are done we will be taking your son and also your done being an mafia leader bye "

That was when Taeyong realized he never really remember most of it but he remembered the abuse he been through due to his cruel biological father that is why in the other chapter when he said " hey son " that was Luke his step father who cared more for him.

He remembers most of the stuff but it got him scared thinking about things until he heard little footsteps and it was his girlfriend scratching her eyes with her knuckles yawning , he looked and opened his arms out for his baby and she looked up and smiled sleepily and walked up to him and sat on his lap while nuzzling her face into his neck and she then spoke up " daddy I-" Taeyong  shushed her bad silent kissed her head " I am okay baby, just having flashbacks of my past over all but I am okay " she looked up and then kissed him and Taeyong smiled and they both went back to sleep until Taeyong spoke up " I will tell you soon baby okay right now let's sleep we got an big day tomorrow how about going to the amusement park tomorrow??? Hmmm how doesn't hat sound ??? " y/n immediately smiled and giggled " yay daddy we can go right ??? " taeyong laughed and then smiled " yes we can,  be an good girl and behave well and let's sleep now we will discuss it tomorrow "

Y/N happily smiled and went to sleep " I love you daddy !!! Goodnight" Taeyong  smiled " I love you too babygirl, good night "

He then smiled and hugged her while pecking her cheek in return and they both fell asleep for the rest of the night.

Sweet cherry book one end of chapter ten

Please do not forget to vote, comment and enjoy I hope you love it and yes what you think about Taeyong's past ??? What would y/n say when she finds out. And when will Taeyong propose to her ????

There are more coming up during this story so please stick tune to more chaps !!!! Thank you so much for the support this means a lot to me and all pictures and gifs and etc belong to rightful owners so yea .

I hope you have an good day please be safe and yea .